Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Over a week and still nothing but...

But lag fixes? really? when is the damn (fun) content coming!

next week i hope maybe this week

It'll be about two hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade512 View Post
    It'll be about two hours.
    wow; I used to hate the 2 hours thing but it's starting to get funny

I aint played Xsyon for a while now a big war started on the EU server in Darkfall so kinda been busy there... when i have thought about playing Xsyon i have gone to log in only to realise ill have to wait 30 mins for the game to load.. i then quickly close it off.. The resto f my guild has basically given up on the game I had 10 people come over from Darkfall and pre-Purchase this and im the last one that even tries to log in lol..

that's something of the point I was making dub. Why add a lot of stuff in when what we have isn't entirely stable. Personally, I'm not experiencing many lag/zoning issues where we're at, but I know a lot of people still are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade512 View Post
    that's something of the point I was making dub. Why add a lot of stuff in when what we have isn't entirely stable. Personally, I'm not experiencing many lag/zoning issues where we're at, but I know a lot of people still are.
    i died to it last night.

our fearless adventurer went out into the night in search of sand so that he could finish his walls
    What did he see through the haze in the cold night air? a player? ahh, the poor nekkid chap was standing in water too consumed in his activities to see our hero approaching.
    Stealthily did Dubanka creep up behind hid foe, only to SPRING INTO ACTION ANS SWING SWING SWING HIS AXE DOWN UPON THE UNSUSPECTING NEKKID MAN...except...
    wait.
    our hero's axes did not swing. Left? Right? Left left? Right right? No 1 2?
    Dubanka stood there, wondering why he was helpless to lay hands upon his foe...
    and then he was dead.
    a shadow of his current self, he gazed down at his fallen, mortal form, and that of his foe, locked together in a deathly embrace. Behind them stood another, another who had more apty mastered the mysteries of the lag gods and found himself victorious.
    His name shall live in infamy...except i forgot it.
    but he took my hat.
    and my axe.
    and my neckerchief.
    the bastard.

in summary. twas about the shittiest pvp experience you could have. kill and die in a lag bomb. yay. great game. yes i know, pvp is not the focus and i should jsut stay in my mud hut and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by clangedon View Post
    next week i hope maybe this week
    How'd that turn out?

I want a mud hut! *pout*

Ammm, if they release more content without stabilizing the game we are going to learn the true definition of "un-playable"

Though on the other hand I can't wait for more content :P