Thread: few suggestions

few suggestions

1. making armore decay entil its broken and cant be used if not fixd or maintaind

2. give cloths some sorth of atribute like...comford points and health for long cloths in winter time...and sort and light clothing in summer time and for armor to give conford or health penelty if wearing armor for long pariod of time

3.adding a system for creating trible simbols like war paint or decoration on armor or cloths so evry tribe can creat his own simbol\flag\taritory grafiti

4.adding wild hoses as food and leather or bone sourse and allso an option to turnd them into rideble (need to make a saddle and ridieng equepment from leather or cloth)
    bulding a fenc and put them there when not used

5.making a bar for sleep and adding a bed rolls

6. adding option to creat a small personal tents for better sleeping and store stuff in it
    and after you make the tent you can pack it and carry it and unpack it

7. give firecamps an option so animals dont get close to the firecamps
    adding comford points when near fire in cold weather

8.giving clothing and shose protection points..(less then what armor give)

iknow its alot to ask but i hope you could make it happend
    sorry for the bad english
    greatting from israel

Most of what you ask is already in the works. You should check out the FAQ for a huge list of of things "to come." Of those are 1, 2, 3, and 7 (though still wild animals will come... oddly enough real animals kinda like fire)

As for horses... there are no wild horses in the Tahoe area. This game is based around a specific region and to throw in a non native animal simply so you can have something to ride (eventually we should be able to tame and ride animals, probably bears) doesn't make sense. You might as well ask for Moose, Reindeer and polar bears while you're at it.

People really aren't gonna want to log into the game and watch their toon sleep, time is only sped up to 8x so a nights sleep would still take an hour.

6) Gotta say I kinda like this one to either go along with a nomadic lifestyle (a cool added feature if done right) or just for while you're out on long trips. But for long trips you'd have to set up a kind of campsite setup like a small totem or something? Not sure how this would work feasibly.

8) I'm not sure if some boots don't already have protection points. All armor sets have shoes that go with it. However I think it's pretty safe to say that the t-shirt and torn camo pants you start with probably aren't going to do you any good against a knife. Sure they'd help keep the sun off you or scratches from branches, but that's more in the lines of comfort then protection in my opinion.

i wish it was show how much protection each armor or piss of clothing give you..like in oblivion for example..

about the horses..i was thinking out of the box in seans that..when the apocaliptic evant happend ..the horses run off from the stables befor the disaster happend..and thay survived and multiply in the wild...

Quote Originally Posted by Lordoffilters View Post
    i wish it was show how much protection each armor or piss of clothing give you..like in oblivion for example..

about the horses..i was thinking out of the box in seans that..when the apocaliptic evant happend ..the horses run off from the stables befor the disaster happend..and thay survived and multiply in the wild...
    That's not thinking out of the box, that's trying to make a reason to have horses for a mount and therefore concocting an unrealistic story to fit what you want. It would be more likely that horses would go to high desert lands and such like wild horses tend to do. Around a mountain lake such as Tahoe isn't really the terrain horses enjoy.

The list is out there somewhere on the forums, And horses are not on it. Not saying that they want make it in game, But it want be any time soon. But bears will be a mount(s), All Animals in game will be tamable(Zombie's are creatures).

Evolution:

Xsyon is constantly evolving. During the Prelude, characters start off as simple hunters, gatherers and scavengers. As societies will advance new features will become available to the larger, more civilized tribes and towns. These features will include:
    Animal taming and riding.

Any way to put spellchecker in Reply's and New Threads? I would guess over 75% of the threads in the forums have some miss-spelling and at times it's hard to understand. I understand American as a second language is hard for a lot of people, so a version of spell-checker should be available for them to use.

@aliksteel
    Nice post and welcome back

@Joe
    Thanks, And only somewhat back.