Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi everyone

hi everyone

my names mike, just downloading the game, looking at the guides while waiting, i enjoyed
    minecraft, this game looks waaaay better, cant wait to try it out

welcome to the game cold, enjoy your stay.

thanks, i will, im on character creation

Welcome to Xsyon! I see you've started to read the forums already! Good work! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

Welcome to Xsyon, if you have any questions or issues in game or are in need of any help please use the /h channel for help from one of the guide team. Let the adventure begin!!

alright just learned to eat, still in the process of trying to rest and drink

Quote Originally Posted by coldgust View Post
    alright just learned to eat, still in the process of trying to rest and drink
    Drink by walking near the edge of a water source, and looking at the "resources" box and right clicking on the water.
    Resting is pretty simple also. Stop doing any actions will allow you to recover, or if you want you can lay-down (B by default) or sit (V by default). Laying down will regen your energy pretty quickly.

alright im learning, one last question, im guessing animals are hard to find in this game

Quote Originally Posted by coldgust View Post
    alright im learning, one last question, im guessing animals are hard to find in this game
    Sorta, right now the spawning system is not in place for animals. So they are reset with the server each day, also Guides can re-spawn them for you. Normally people will just ask in /s or /h for a guide to help with that until the re-spawning system is working as intended.