Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen

Angry Provider problems is he giving me an extra day ?

So provider problems ok can happen.
    But again during euro prime time !!!!
    So does he give me an extra day playtime ????
    I have already lost so much playtime because of troubles that i am gettting fed up
    I am serious do the euro players get extra playtime for this ????

It is rather frustrating, i dont usually geta whole day where i have nothing important to do and i can use for gaming, and the first day i do have nothing else planned and could spend all day gaming since i started playing we get these issues
    Youve forced me to play NFS shift2! since LoL servers have also been playing up and theres an hour long queue to join >.< shame on you! xD

Appears that the server wend down 30 min after i logged off lol. Wonder when there will be an update on the status. It's Noon now, 8 hours past the suspected down time.

At least they could update the ' server is up' message at the patcher and inform people there that the server is down due to maint. problems.

Been more then 8 hours to update that one line of text...

Quote Originally Posted by helders View Post
    At least they could update the ' server is up' message at the patcher and inform people there that the server is down due to maint. problems.

Been more then 8 hours to update that one line of text...
    I always thought that was Jordis way of reminding us he's stolen our money and run... Just a last flip off for his finale, you know...

Same here ... free day, nothing to do and server goes down and of course in EU prime time. Tried playing LOL to but when i saw that huge queue i just quit it, got a beta invite for a diablo style mmo and apparently windows 7 has some problems with it.
    I guess this just ain't my day ... TV time

seems the servers are back up, yay.. Enjoy!

Indeed.. YAY. Now loading entities :P

EDIT: WE HAVE ANIMALS IN MY ZONE NOW!!oneone (sorry for caps)

Get over it; its a tech problem and one that our game devs cannot help no matter how hard they work.
    There is this place called outside that you can always experience.
    It sucks for everyone that they cant do exactly what they want exactly when they want.
    It happens some times.

Why should you get extra time for this?
    If your local supermarket closes for the day because the power company blows a transformer that provides them with power should you get a free/discounted ham on the next day? Just because you wanted to buy a ham on that day?

This thread is full of fail.. where are all these freaking babies coming from?