Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am my own rp tribe @ 861, just south of barter town. In the small land mark known as "The Wailing Stones" , I "Creator" the crazy grass hermit lurk.

P.S. Willing to trade goods, and recipes for a small grass hut or tent.

bumping this to the top and front for more views and adds

Please update my tribe, is now "Barter Town" @ 115 / 575 z861

updated Creator; do you have a specific theme of RP?

Industrial Strength
    z739 1000x777

We are a group of mercenaries. Urban warriors AKA contract killers. We do some trades and will make agreements for protections or hits.
    We are also RPK.

Yes, for those of you who played s.t.a.l.k.e.r.

I really envision the role of the starting area in shadows of chernobyl. If you could imagine a small start area where.. the zone's novices gather and congregate to trade, tell stories and sleep the night. That would be the setting.

Still retaining my hermit status, while being the mayor is a more challenging role. So look to see a right hand man emerging sometime later in the future as the hermit who is always present but prefers to go about his day fishing, scavenging and finding stray scavengers.

Yes, for those of you who played s.t.a.l.k.e.r.

I really envision the role of the starting area in shadows of chernobyl. If you could imagine a small start area where.. the zone's novices gather and congregate to trade, tell stories and sleep the night. That would be the setting.

Still retaining my hermit status, while being the mayor is a more challenging role. So look to see a right hand man emerging sometime later in the future as the hermit who is always present but prefers to go about his day fishing, scavenging and finding stray scavengers.

My tribe, [URL="http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthread.php/7133-Remnant"]Remnant[/URL], is very definitely RP, though I don't have any other members yet.

Quoted from that page:

'The Apocalypse is past, but fresh in our memory. Though other nations began that war, the selfish citizenry of that superpower are generally blamed for it. Now they dare not mention their heritage, lest all the world's bitterness is unleashed on them. Instead, they call themselves 'Remnant' and operate in small groups, forever distrusting of the decisions of large majorities due to the fateful vote that brought the end of their world, and believing that their previous centralization of power was also partly to blame for causing the rest of the world to feel so threatened by them.'

EDIT: I'm considering joining Brethren of the Seals, so don't add Remnant until further notice.

Legion too is a Light to Medium "role-playing" tribe. We are located in zone 1020 POS 586 /360. You can find out more about us at [URL="http://legion.mmochief.net/Guild.aspx?GuildID=395917&TabID=3348006"]Legion.mmochief.net[/URL] and watch this video about our tribe. (be warned is not the highest quality video) [video]http://youtu.be/bUsr00TaWio[/video]