Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JCatano View Post
    This game would be more interesting if it actually felt like the Apocalypse.
    Actually I agree.Never have been able to understand why rivers are so clean,scrap so clean can be used practically instantaneously.No rust,no broken trees,dilapidated wharfs etc ect ect.Oh whole fish eatable

Still playing 6/8hrs a day

To OP were on a island once you get out another 20ish zones the land mass hits a endless ocene.

to Kiwiitis1 i belive the reason is that the gods destroyed the previous earth and this is the fresh start. where we are doomed to repeat the error of our ways.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    To OP were on a island once you get out another 20ish zones the land mass hits a endless ocene.

to Kiwiitis1 i belive the reason is that the gods destroyed the previous earth and this is the fresh start. where we are doomed to repeat the error of our ways.
    Where do you guys get this from. . I occasionally hear. . "I have seen the whole map" etc. etc. Is there somewhere to view this? Are we dead centre currently?

lake is dead center
    mist is out edges
    more land will be added and mist moved back at irregular intervals

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    .... if they didn't include "ffa pvp" in the description, so it never had that influx of 1000 bored Darkfallers who required upgraded infrastructure then just left 3 days later after realizing it's not DF2. Without this time waste and terrain mauling we could of had content by now.
    Amen!!!!!!