Thread: Xsyon Updates

Xsyon Updates

We were getting updates every day or so. The last update suggested more would be coming either the following day or the next. I understand that sometimes things take longer than anticipated, but I would suggest that it's a mistake to let over a week go by without any official word. There is a lot of talk about the game going downhill, and there are definitely fewer people logging on. The worst thing the developer can do is make it look like they are giving up too.

Quote Originally Posted by bohemond88 View Post
    We were getting updates every day or so. The last update suggested more would be coming either the following day or the next. I understand that sometimes things take longer than anticipated, but I would suggest that it's a mistake to let over a week go by without any official word. There is a lot of talk about the game going downhill, and there are definitely fewer people logging on. The worst thing the developer can do is make it look like they are giving up too.
    I would suggest you reference the annoucement forums. GuideRaguel has posted an update regarding the lack of updates.

Thanks...I hadn't seen that.

It's a shame that there may be others like me out there who have been waiting a week for word on the official updates thread. Perhaps that guide should be given permission to post on the thread if no one else has the 30 seconds or so to post.