Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Depends. If the DF expansion comes out, and its great, and this game is still like this, no.

If they fix pvp in xsyon, and/or the DF expansion is a mega let down, ill probably stick around.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by coca View Post
    Maybe it's the taco bell I just ate.. Is this English?

Holy shit guy. I type books campared to this and do not have as many errors. Try harder. No one is going to take you serious, if a thread you started is incoherent and badly worded.

I plan to wait and see about renewing my subscription. I would not pay to play right now without some added content.
    seriously, you don't understand the OP's post? and i don't see why you shouldn't take this post seriously. If you wrote this because you really wanted to help improve on his english it's far from constructive or useful (check your social skills), but it was probably because you try to put other people down to rise yourself.
    people like you really makes me sick. pathetic.

to get back on-topic:
    i'd probably choose the forementioned 4th option and decide when the time comes if i will renew. no point in deciding while i still got in-game time left to review.

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelTEE3 View Post
    Depends. If the DF expansion comes out, and its great, and this game is still like this, no.

If they fix pvp in xsyon, and/or the DF expansion is a mega let down, ill probably stick around.
    I wont make it depending on any DF update as long as DF wont include terraforming and other real sandbox features.

1, unless there is a real-world apocalypse at which point I will need to be gathering scrap in real life.

Oh, and Coca...
    I think you meant "compared," not campared. There's even a little red line under the word to help you.
    Also, you might try "take you seriously," rather than "take you serious," if you're worried about encouraging proper use of the English language.
    I normally wouldn't mention it, but you seemed concerned about it. It's a noble endeavor I suppose but your approach is a bit less than appealing, or productive.

If this job offer comes through it'll probably be 1 for me. If not I might have to hold off.

I just started working again. So I'm definitely paying when it comes through. I'll have extra cash even though I have a lot less time to play. I'm lookin' forward to new things added in but am not against throwing in a few months worth to get the ball rolling. After all, if I can find just 5 hours a MONTH to play then it's still extremely cheap fun.

2.i will not renew.
    I've played for less than 3 hours when the game went live, haven't logged in since.

Quote Originally Posted by pilok View Post
    2.i will not renew.
    I've played for less than 3 hours when the game went live, haven't logged in since.
    The real question is. If you've played so little and don't care about this game. Then why in the world are you checking the forums?

Quote Originally Posted by robofriven View Post
    The real question is. If you've played so little and don't care about this game. Then why in the world are you checking the forums?
    Isn't that obvious?

I payed for the game and it is possible they add more to the game to make it more interesting for me.

10. 04-13-2011, 04:33 PM

Quote Originally Posted by pilok View Post
    Isn't that obvious?

I payed for the game and it is possible they add more to the game to make it more interesting for me.
    I thought you knew that forums weren't for anything productive or helpful but to whine and complain about either the game or the people whining and complaining about the game. If you want to see what's in the game the best way is to go into the game.

12. 04-13-2011, 04:42 PM