Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    So in other words, he left the tribe after you reported him for macroing? I thought that was already said?
    I was just clarifying for that guy. He seemed to think Armand reported Sabbath for AFK macroing, but he didn't. And, nobody whispered a guide to come get him either, so he wasn't technically "reported." He got caught, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcalhou View Post
    Tribe drama.
    Whatever it takes to keep people entertained.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTaldren
    I was just clarifying for that guy. He seemed to think Armand reported Sabbath for AFK macroing, but he didn't. And, nobody whispered a guide to come get him either, so he wasn't technically "reported." He got caught, plain and simple.
    I see. I think that this confusion can be traced all the way back to an hour ago, when Armand said that Sabbath "left our tribe because we reported him for macroing".

Somehow, people took the words "left our tribe because we reported him for macroing" to mean that Sabbath left your tribe because you reported him for macroing.

Those readers who were confused by this turn of phrase must not have been paying attention to your subsequent post, in which you pointed out that your tribe members merely announced in the public channel that he was macroing. Obviously, that's not the same as reporting someone, and the guide's involvement was in no way connected to public announcement – as you said, "he got caught, plain and simple".

He sure thinks one of us did. I should have thrown an "allegedly" in there. Bottom line is he left the tribe with a hard on against us and now he's spreading his lies.

DO enjoy the show people, we're here all week.

Xsyon Citizen
    I wouldn't worry about using words like "allegedly" when your tribe-mate has already admitted your people were talking about it in general chat.

I'm hardly motivated to into the specifics. People with issues should present them in game. It'd give me something to do.

Xsyon Citizen
    If you're not concerned about it, you shouldn't feel the need to falsely deny that your tribe was responsible. Generally, people don't lie about things that they are indifferent to, because that doesn't make any sense at all.

It's true that no one reported Sabbath via the Help channel but, given the chance, I would have. He shouldn't feel special, he wouldn't be the first tribe mate I've reported for afk macroing.
    I don't care if it's a tribe mate or not, if you're dumb enough to get caught using unattended macros, you deserve to get banned. None of this 3 strikes and you're out BS that the guides currently use.

Our tribe guidelines clearly state that we follow the Xsyon TOS regarding macro use (as well as Virtus comment regarding attended macro use). Members will be reported for doing it and leaving the tribe
    thinking you can get away with it in a secluded location isn't reason enough for us to forget your existence. The best defense against that third strike is to just stop macroing like you should have done in the first place.

Well since you went there Armand i guess i should remind you about you yourself going to report a member for macroing when i clearly pointed out to you that Alex was macroing hiding under the waterfall and it would not be a good idea to report the other tribe member when the GUILD LEADER was afk macroing just 100ft away.
    I have not told one Lie about any of this think what you will,im pretty sure any member that read my parting message both in chat and on the hopi forums can clearly see i was not in anyway blaming the tribe for the choice i made to use a mouse clicker that i had never used before at the advice of um Armand..... as he stated all the rest of them are macroing you might as well too. Now to make this perfectly clear Armand in noway ever told me to afk macro or fall asleep while macroing fishing,which is what exactly happened.