Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

who renew when free period is over?

1:i certainly will renew
    2: i not renew
    3:renewal only if they add content and fix the technical problems before i must pay to play

write number of your answer this is the only way with out poll system (poll system is disable now).

3 - But in a less negative wording. More like, if I see any real indication that things are moving forward, I will def. renew. Seeing animals for the first time today was very positive.
    EDIT: I can live with the current tech issues. I just need to see a few more features going online and I'm down.

I am only going to renew if they add content that actually makes me want to log in.

Since my crystal ball is in the shop, I'll go with option...

4 I'll make a decision based on the state of the game when my free time runs out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanover View Post

4 I'll make a decision based on the state of the game when my free time runs out.
    Ding, Ding, Ding we have a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanover View Post

Yeh, this. Plus, they need to stop shutting down the servers every damn day when I am trying to play. I wont renew if the servers are down every time I want to play.

3 - I may renew, but not when i see indication of the game going in the right direction. I want, no, i need to have some things implemented by then. Because its my money.

3. I too need to start seeing some positive moves towards new content, like the missing arch recipies etc.

Currently I'm downloadingWurm to give that a go. Then I'll look at both games when my freetime runs out.

Xsyon Citizen

1 if resubscribe works before that