Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Lol if life was so much fun we wouldn't play games. I don't want a game which imitates life.
    Its obvious that you do. Your playing Xsyon, which is a sandbox MMO where you can act out your dreams of playing a post apocolyptic frontiersman. Who is chopping down trees to get wood, and fishing for food, and making clothing, armour, and weapons out of scraps and things that he or someone else manages to craft out of the basic materials.

Granted this game is FAR more simplistic than life, but it is also leaps and bounds more complex than 90% of the rest of the MMO market.

So I reinterate, if you didnt want a game that imitates life, you wouldnt be playing Xsyon. Now would you?

Quote Originally Posted by Hodo View Post
    Its obvious that you do. Your playing Xsyon, which is a sandbox MMO where you can act out your dreams of playing a post apocolyptic frontiersman. Who is chopping down trees to get wood, and fishing for food, and making clothing, armour, and weapons out of scraps and things that he or someone else manages to craft out of the basic materials.

Granted this game is FAR more simplistic than life, but it is also leaps and bounds more complex than 90% of the rest of the MMO market.

So I reinterate, if you didnt want a game that imitates life, you wouldnt be playing Xsyon. Now would you?
    You are right in a way, I should have been more specific. I wouldn't want a game that imitates real life. A fantasy life which has way less restrictions than real life and has more fun is what I'd like to see in a game.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodo View Post
    Er.. could you name an MMO that is less complex than Xsyon?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    No. Tibia has more features implemented.

Keep working on that content devs, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    I assume you meant more complex??

Only one I have played which is more complex is EvE - and once Xsyon has even half of its feature list actually implemented it will probably surpass that.

Something Different

Quote Originally Posted by Jeroam View Post
    its april 13th 2011 now c'mon...

Theres not enough players, the world is way too big. Resources are plentiful everywhere.

Why not just steal the addictive concepts from runescape at least? thats a simplistic game.

Make the maps small, just have mining ores, like iron, tin and then rare stuff like mithril, adaminte, like in rs.

Problem solved? its the only chance u got or this game is dead. just cut the map size by 3/4. and add rare mining crops.
    I think the makers of Xsyon want to make the game a bit different than your beloved RuneScape. Once the game is up and running at its full optimization, the population will return, simple as that. This has been proven over and over again with previous games and a big example of it is Darkfall Online. For years that game was in beta and then once it released the population exploded, but broken game mechanics killed the game.

Im sure the makers dont want Xsyon to fall down the same tube as Darkfall, I still have faith in Xsyon and I still believe it to be a pretty good game granted its not polished and shiny for all the QQ'ers and WoW humpers.