Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by caaahl View Post
    btw, for me it seemed like loading the game was way quicker than before.
    Most definitely alot faster!

I tested some combat and checkin player desync. It is much better, not perfect yet, but much better. Overall, I see no player desync and I can land my hits well, but sometimes you see 1sec-2sec desync, then it returns back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by treyu View Post
    I tested some combat and checkin player desync. It is much better, not perfect yet, but much better. Overall, I see no player desync and I can land my hits well, but sometimes you see 1sec-2sec desync, then it returns back to normal.
    thats some great news

Still heavy porting for me

4. 04-14-2011, 10:02 AM

>> Mod Edit<<<

Plenty of people realy enjoy the content in game, and find plenty to do... I for one am glad for the lag fix

6. 04-14-2011, 10:20 AM

I went out with a Redtail tribe-mate. We crossed zones in a corner area back and forth while scavenging and checking each other's position. The worst we saw was up to a 1 second hick-up at times on each other's positions. Compared to what we had before, I call that seamless. Well done!

I still had some combat desync, was hitting my opponent square-on but didn't get a hit, so he wasn't where my client said he was. He managed to suicide off a cliff.