Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Great Job on the Lag Fixes!

Just wanted to report that the patch worked for me. Being located at the corner of four zones, a resource run for me, before the patch, involved crossing two zone line and waiting 3-5 minutes for everything to catch up each time. This morning, other than a slight drop in FPS, I don't even notice I'm crossing the zone lines.

Great job guys! I look forward to the next few weeks.

Oh, and just because it's sadly necessary on these forums...

Disclaimer: The above is MY experience in game. I'm not claiming a miracle patch or a fix for everyone's issues in-game, performance or otherwise. >

Definitely made zone transitions smoother.

The animals.. ehh..

Same for me, I live on the border of 3 zones, zone crossing meant 2 mins delay earlier. The patch fixed it, I get an FPS drop when crossing zones for like 1-2 secs, but no delay in actions at all. Very happy, finally I can visit my neighbours and scavanging is not a nightmare anymore

Great job on the lag fixes!

Really appreciate it. I was walking around today and found a couple of bears. Didn't usually find any at all even when the animals were in

went and tested it out. seems to be working. GJ

I am kaputtmachaa and i approve this message.

Did this fix the player desync that made you see others floating and lagging, and made pvp impossible or that is still being worked?

Agreed, my lag hole is fixed too. What took about a minute lag before the patch is now a slight studder for a few seconds. Works fine for me.

btw, for me it seemed like loading the game was way quicker than before.

Quote Originally Posted by caaahl View Post
    btw, for me it seemed like loading the game was way quicker than before.
    Same for me