Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I love it all the stuff missing will get added no big deal,lag and crashes will get ironed out.Wish players would come back but that will happen in good time.

I just dont get why most people are so upset about the game.The two biggest beefs i hear are nothing turned on and animals dont spawn right so there bored.Yet there tribes city is half done im sure there crafting isent 100 and ready to go when Q and decay hit us.Plus i have more bones and animal heads that i know what to do with.Guess some people are not happy unless there upset.

But as much as i love the game crashing is getting me tired.

I can wait out all the bad i have been waiting for a game like this forever.I just cant play games where your cant build on a toon and it matters.I play 15 hours a day and have yet been bored yet hell i feel like i need more time.

I love the concept and post apocalyptic setting; I love how you can terraform the world to your will; However I dont like the lack of creatures right now, the over abundance of junk, the presetted crafting recipes and the clunky pvp engine.

Obviously you are not in a large tribe with 2-3 people doing the same crafts and all terraforming till 100 3 times over...

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Eekaboo View Post
    Obviously you are not in a large tribe with 2-3 people doing the same crafts and all terraforming till 100 3 times over...
    your sig is grammatically incorrect <3

To be honest when I first heard of this game, and saw Apocalyptic Setting/Concept I was thinking that they would do something much cooler than what they did. However, the game will go on... maybe.

-side thought- use Maya and create 3D ,models of cities :P and import them, make ruined cities, that you can enter stores and loot for items :P Something like Zombie Fort.

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    To be honest when I first heard of this game, and saw Apocalyptic Setting/Concept I was thinking that they would do something much cooler than what they did. However, the game will go on... maybe.

-side thought- use Maya and create 3D ,models of cities :P and import them, make ruined cities, that you can enter stores and loot for items :P Something like Zombie Fort.
    Good idea, add buildings so you can use a wallhack and find all the treasure/players/mobs. Then you can use teleport hack to get to em all instantly.