Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 quick questions regarding subs

Hi, I Pretty much stopped playing a few weeks ago, got bored I suppose, anyway firstly does anyone know the date the first subscription starts? Secondly, what is the procedure to cancel subs? I didn't see any "cancel" option on the accounts Page. Cheers .

I dont know why people have trouble with this... Right from this page you go to >My Account>Login>Your Payment History>CANCEL. Done!

EDIT: IF you really dont have a cancel option, Then i am sorry for sounding like a douche. But im pretty sure it should be there

Thanks for the answer. The cancel link is right under your Pre-Order item in the payment history list.

Quote Originally Posted by meissner61 View Post
    I dont know why people have trouble with this... Right from this page you go to >My Account>Login>Your Payment History>CANCEL. Done!

EDIT: IF you really dont have a cancel option, Then i am sorry for sounding like a douche. But im pretty sure it should be there
    Just checked again, payment history I gave pre order and mOnthly sub listed but no cancel option

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    Just checked again, payment history I gave pre order and mOnthly sub listed but no cancel option
    Perhaps the credit card you bought the game with is not valid anymore ?

I found I had to email support to cancel.

Never have liked auto subs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Perhaps the credit card you bought the game with is not valid anymore ?
    Even if that were the case, Notorious wouldn't know about it. Merchants can't just query a credit account whenever the hell they want. They need authorization. Authorization is given in connection with purchases. No purchase, no query.

Did you pay with paypal? I did and it was just for the game and 2 months etc. It stated that when I bought it. There would be nothing to cancel in that case. . rather you would have to add a payment option to sub. I will double check my account now.

EDIT: I checked and have no cancel option. . just the option to sub.

Hmm yeah sounds like the game isnt the only thing that needs work on.. I actually was able to cancel no problem, but i am planning to resubscribe in the future and dont see that option there for me. Aw well, This stuff will deffinetlly be fixed at some point so not too worried about it.

Yep, there's a text link under Payment History > Monthly Subscription. It's pretty easy to miss, though, as I checked there three times before I finally noticed it.