Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Playing on Test Server

Its a good idea that you are having us play on the test server to find out where the crashes are coming from. I have a recommendation tho.

Before putting a large patch out and finding these problems on the main server, bring up the test server and let us test it first. I think you will find the community much more patient with helping to find the bugs in a patch before its release than after.

Overall, tho, minus the crashes, I have noticed less lag when crossing zones, and performance in general.

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread. I looked and didn't see another one.

lol.. First time I've ever been forced into playing on a test server as a paying customer.

This must be bizarro world.

they already did that. Didn't work as there weren't enough people on the test server.

well id like to help , but both servers are dead to me atm

Its kinda funny theres bigger game populations on 10 year old shootem up servers.

Warband servers are often full XD

I totally agree with the op.

Test before release of a patch and sure I am always willing to help.

As to the other comments, again .. perhaps you were expecting something else... waits for the comments about "They promised!"

I totally agree with the op.

Test before release of a patch and sure I am always willing to help.

As to the other comments, again .. perhaps you were expecting something else... waits for the comments about "They promised!"