I came into the world with a bright outlook. Even with lag and rollbacks, I was enjoying myself. I was here thinking it was a world builder. A game about creating. How mistaken I was.

PvP was re-enabled. This was the beginning of the end for me. People dying left and right, leaving their whole lot of items. Moving around to try to get resources became silly - I'm the moving target, a lone deer walking through the woods surrounded by giggling pimple faced hunters.

The game is not about building - it's more about tearing down what others build. Sure - our little patches are protected now, but it seems that it won't be like that in the future (from the FAQs). And even if it stayed where a person could have one small protected patch - to turn into a PvP free for all every time you try to explore, get resources, do any little thing, this isn't the least bit fun for me or others who came here thinking it would be a world builder.

I am not calling for the world to be changed. I only wanted a different shard, a different server for those of us who wanted to build.

You may call me whatever names you want to try to embarrass me - I don't care. I'm not a violent person. I'm not going to shut my mouth because you try to humiliate me by calling me negative names ("carebear" etc). The fact is 99% of you that call people Carebears have never been in a fight in your life and would pee your pants if you actually got in one - so in fact you are Carebears in real. So call me what you will.

Will the game survive as it is? Good question. There is an exodus happening. The second exodus. The first happened during the early lag days - they should have hung in there, but a lot left. The second is happening now. It's not fun to get killed by players and lose everything on you when all you're trying to do is build a little homestead. It's not fun to be griefed and have everything around you for resources wiped out because some person thinks it's a gas to do so. I'm not staying here to be the walking target. I am uninstalling the game after I write this post - and there are a great many that are leaving with me.

I don't understand why there can not be a second server. A lot of PvP players think that too many people would play on that server (and if that's the truth, WHY the heck not make it like that if that's how the majority of players want to play?!). And yet the truth is most people who want to play peacefully are going to leave here anyway - completely leaving the game instead of just moving to another server where the company still makes money. A PvE server would keep a huge amount of players here that are leaving, which in turn would keep a lot of money going into the company and keep BOTH servers alive.

I don't know what the whole vision of the game is - I thought it was a builder, not a griefer's paradise. If a PvE world ever appears I may be back (if another game doesn't come up to take this ones place by then). For now I bid this game adieu. I've seen no hints of thoughts of a PvE server and so there is no reason for me to stay.

Near the end of beta when people were killing each other so very much - others said "It's only because they're bored and there's nothing to do and the world is getting wiped and restarted soon." What a joke that was. The killing then was not as bad as it is now.

So here I go - joining the line of people walking off into the distance leaving these lands. The old Gods may have returned, but they must have forsaken me, as my God of protection should have returned as well.

I love the game and idea, I just hate the PKing, griefing, and such.

The ex-darkfall players may be saying "Good riddance" - and that's fine. There may come a day where you wish that this exodus of players didn't happen tho.

Bye bye everybody! Good luck to those of you peaceful types that are trying to hang in there.