Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Threndor View Post
    It was to be expected and now it is. So what's eating you?
    BRB... I have to go congratulate my Mailman for actually putting the letters in my mailbox this time, rather than tossing them all over the yard.

I sincerely thank the teachers that taught you so I can understand your English.

A positive thread...

Last week there was one day they didnt shut the server down on me in the middle of trying to play, so we're down to 4 nights there.

How's that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinslayer View Post
    A positive thread...

Last week there was one day they didnt shut the server down on me in the middle of trying to play, so we're down to 4 nights there.

How's that?
    Not sure if you noticed this Kinslayer...

Quoted from Dezgard in the following thread : http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...-Server-Status
    "Come Monday maintenance will be staggered (More details will follow shortly)."

I know, there's potential negative in the coming details but without concrete knowledge of those details, positive or negative is strictly a matter of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinslayer View Post
    A positive thread...

How's that?
    Was it during the scheduled down times? If so, that would be a positive.

I love how ppl are trying to destroy every single possitive piece of this game

its not this game its every MMO, the Forums are were people come to complain and vent, there the vocal minority that actually go and register, how ever in this game that was automatic, so they have a place to go troll and what not.

Tons of angry threads going way back to Feb 4th:
    http://forum.play-earthrise.com/inde...r__all__st__60
    That game had a team of 60 or something making that game, it costed 78.00 USD(49.99 Euro) and had nothing to do but hunt animals/mobs to get resources to craft grind with to make more armor and weapons to gank off of other people that were out grinding mobs/animals to get more resources to craft grind with.
    There is no city building, they just added territory warfair and you still need a SSD in order to get good frame rates, the game uses about 2.6GB of Ram so if your on a 32bit system your pretty much just going to be SoL. I think the forums had around 10 people posting by the end of feburary. Here the forums are allot more alive than that game, in fact i played 10 hours total in Earth Rise versus here i have already beaten that record several times over.

Face of Mankind had 1 person doing almost everything for about the past two years, there was no developers, it was this is 1 person working on the game period, some work was contracted out but for the most part that same person was the person that would ban you from the forums and anwser the support email, oh he was also the GM in the game.

Global Agenda went from P2P to Fremium to F2P

APB is back in beta testing after a failed launch and crash

There are plenty of other MMO's that are on life support and still going, there are a couple of failed launches like the earth rise one that just started.

So Yes continue with the "Blah Blah, this sucks that suck this game sucks, but yet some how i just can't leave the forums or irc channel and have to log in everyday to complain about how much i hate the game but yet some how have not left because of the reasons i have incoherently listed in my previous posts" threads beause again,

Forums = Vocal minority

Piss on the game all you want, there are plenty of other games that have just as many issues during the launch, there are plenty of reasons you all have listed why you should quit how ever most of you stay because you either like complaining on forums of games you no longer play or you still like playing the game in some way.

If you are going to stay at least post some useful feedback to fix all the stuff that makes you hate the game so much or just STFU its not like your posting anything we dont all aready know, your not Rosa Parks the community doesn't need you to stand up for things we all already know is broken.

Useful feedback:
    This game is unplayable when i cross from zone 937 to 938 9/10 times i get a ping spike and then my client crashes.
    When equiping the warped branch knife my client crashes when tring to skin a deer.
    When using the Massacar preorder axe to cut down a tree my client crashes

unuseful feedback:
    You Game F%$#!g sucks because its always crashing and i died because of lag....

Be angry all you like but dont come on the forums pissing all over the place because you are made X feature doesn't work properly.....
    /flameon

Very well said, xyberviri.

I was just being facetious. Positive or negative, I agree its time to lighten up a bit, and yes, myself included. I have just been very frustrated over having the server shut down on me every time I want to play, I doubt anyone else would be any less frustrated.

I am well aware of the staggering of the times for maintenance now, but I will reserve my judgment until the finer points are made public.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    --- Legit words ---
    That must be heard by all.