Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I like your idea and I know of whom you speak dear black move closer to a friendly tribe and you can get help that way too, but I do like your idea none the less. If I were a homesteader I'd do it. Next big questions would be where to move and how to get it started. Would be hard to please more than a couple homesteaders if you do happen to find a junk pile that doesn't have 20 homesteader totems on it already.

Although I do agree you live next to some of the worst ganker scum in the game, top 5 anyway there is some other stiff competition. They are not pvp'ers at all, if it's not an easy target I don't think they'd attack it, pussy gankers the worst kind.

I dont care about them. They don't even exit atm. I want some player interaction and living Xsyon world. Everywhere I go its like 4.5 active people at most. A city would, in my opinion, turn this around, and mayve new cities would grow etc etc.

Plague, your idea is similar to what I really wish I could do with the game. I have concept art and blueprints done for a thriving trade city in Xsyon, but it will most likely never come to be. I'd need an area at least the size of the largest tribal area now and an army to build it.

but...it's fun to dream. Imagine politics playing a role in contracts with merchants who can use the stalls to sell their goods in the city, military/mercenary tribes hired as guards/protection, and, of course, being able to hire out people for services and having a huge central hub with parks and such... I think it'd be amazing.

However...I also know that, as boomer points out, there are some really special folks that want nothing more than to cause as much grief and trouble as they can in the name of fun. They're not PvPers...they're a gigantic cluster of douchebags who apparently can't find anything more productive to do in life (not just in Xsyon). It doesn't matter how full-featured this game becomes, they'll intentionally grief and cause trouble because it's what they do. I don't know if I'd ever amass the effort to get started on a project like this because of the morons that would want to ruin it just for fun...

So you will let morons rule your life? Hey I live next to SOTA, junk next to me was paved and I still have fun despite all their tries to grief me (I also lead them 6:0 in pvp kills, they suck really) Even my homestead area looks better architecture wise then their super sand castle (imagination is one more thing those guys are missing I'm afraid).

Any takers on my idea? It would be fun I'm sure. What is there to lose?

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    nice idea n all. but no need. most players find a nice quiet home and stick to it. and if you traveled the game you would know that alot of the homesteaders perfer to live in the woods alone away from everyone. Also the Guides are making cities in founders island. So ur idea was already though up and put into play. Good luck though :-)
    was ? Guide cities ? boooo

hey Plague talk to me in game, I been working on helping the new players start up after getting all their gear stolen from people camping outside the spawn point. Perhaps you should move near me since we have a common hate towards people that pick on new players.

Homestead tribe? Basically a tribe full of unorganised selfish solo players. Im sure that will work.

Quote Originally Posted by d3m0nd0 View Post
    Homestead tribe? Basically a tribe full of unorganised selfish solo players. Im sure that will work.
    City. Not tribe. You know what a city is? Democracy and ... oh I bet I lost you at democracy. PL are known for their commie attitude anyway. All for one and one for himself is your moto. How many people left PL cuz of you so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    City. Not tribe. You know what a city is? Democracy and ... oh I bet I lost you at democracy. PL are known for their commie attitude anyway. All for one and one for himself is your moto. How many people left PL cuz of you so far?
    You really should be asking how many of us stick around just for him. Our ridiculous constructions are testament to A: how pointless the game is, B: how empty the game is, C: how boring the game is, and D: that A-C don't matter when we've got company like Weebl

Gonna get back to spooning with the tribe now. Love and kisses to you all...

<_< >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    So you will let morons rule your life? Hey I live next to SOTA, junk next to me was paved and I still have fun despite all their tries to grief me (I also lead them 6:0 in pvp kills, they suck really) Even my homestead area looks better architecture wise then their super sand castle (imagination is one more thing those guys are missing I'm afraid).

Any takers on my idea? It would be fun I'm sure. What is there to lose?
    You are the one bitching about us on the forums but we are the ones emoraging...hmmmmm?!?

Who really cares how the city looks "architecture wise". The empty levels of the "sand castle" are empty on purpose waiting for new recipes that actually have meaning. The rest of the tribeland is still a work in progress and I work on it daily. The city is being built for function not attractiveness, directing the flow of traffic through it, providing bottlenecks and strategic overhangs, walls that only allow travel in one direction when on them. You can't even begin to understand the thought put into our layout. The fact you cant see it shows who truely lacks imagination.

My only hope is that the game turns around and progresses to a point that our people feel it is worth returning to and all the work being put into the city is worth it.

Please by all means though move away and start your homestead city, then I wont have to read your emoraging in general chat anymore.