Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Junk piles...

Junk piles...

hi guys, is it me or junk piles are only to be found in big spots? (around 60 foot square)
    shouldnt they put junk piles at more places but in smaller dimension? Seems like
    WALL-E is piling them together...

Spread them, just in case some pirates sits their tribe on the junk pile and protect it like a mother wolf would do for her small ones.

ciao
    Yz

Quote Originally Posted by Yzandor View Post
    hi guys, is it me or junk piles are only to be found in big spots? (around 60 foot square)
    shouldnt they put junk piles at more places but in smaller dimension? Seems like
    WALL-E is piling them together...

Spread them, just in case some pirates sits their tribe on the junk pile and protect it like a mother wolf would do for her small ones.

ciao
    Yz
    There are a lot of small junkpiles out there, just explore more

agreed on that they could have been wider spread, but i think its nearly impossible to re arrange that(and asshats paving them , wont do no good to no one)
    you could say "remove some form there and add them here" but that would be a delicate thing to do, specialy with that many totems sitting on various piles

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    There are a lot of small junkpiles out there ...
    Depends on what you call "small" I guess. I'd say there are gigantic and large junk piles in the game but no small ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    Depends on what you call "small" I guess. I'd say there are gigantic and large junk piles in the game but no small ones.
    If you find some let me know. I can help fix that issue. Just need the loc.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    If you find some let me know. I can help fix that issue. Just need the loc.
    Thanks for the warning. I might have posted some coords, but now I won't

They badly need a way to return a junk pile after someone has paved over a chunk of it using terraforming. Its my understanding that it's gone for good. That's not a big deal right now, but over time this will become a very big issue as more and more junk piles disappear (even just due to this issue). One person can entirely wipe a junk pile via terraforming and it's gone for everyone.

It would seem to be a very bad hassle to terraform a junkpile since you'd have to move your totem constantly. Once someone spots this it would be best if his neighbors just killed the fool between totem placements

There are many small to medium sized piles out in the wilderness.

The small to medium junk piles are located far back in the mountains - also, the same general locations usually boast a bunch of tree's nearby.