A few small random suggestions.

The action bar that reduces when you perform an action is green like all the other bars, I would like it to be a different color like yellow, sometimes when I glance at the screen I see the progress skill bar and think I can't click my action again.(Not that big a deal but would be nice)

I can see everyones unfinished projects, I wish only tribes who started the projects could see them until they are complete, or the longer but better road is to have different textures for different stages of each project, IE a wall base when it just starts and when 50% of the resources are loaded it is half built, ect...

Deleting Items seems tedious, wish you could like holding Shift + right click or something.

I saw this suggested already but I would like to see Grass huts.

I was also thinking under architect or terraforming or some combination of the two you could build a well that could hold X "buckets" of water or fills up if it rains for more camp location options.

Also it won't let you eat a fish if you don't need as much health as the fish could provide, it should take you to full and you throw the rest away instead of it not letting you eat, I don't know about you guys but I don't look at a meal and say "Oh, I can't eat that because it is too much food".

ADDITION:
The chat box background needs to be able to have a background, some text is way to hard to read because of the environment colors behind it, and with the social aspect being important to the game I would even be so bold as to say this should be a priority.

I think buildings should provide some type of benefit to the Tribe, obviously this is planned with the comfort meter for a "need" to have homes but I was even thinking of like a "medical" tent that could slowly restore health over time to anyone in the tent or tribe area. A recruit tent so that new players can select from a list of active "Open" recruit tents to spawn on. Maybe even special craft tents that have tools that increase chance of success if you craft in them, or provide the "tools" already so you don't have to have them in your inventory just the resources.