Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    [QUOTE=Haphazard;78659 You guys really think Animal Taming is the #1 priority, and topping that off the #2 priority is Cooking?!!?!

Sigh.[/QUOTE]

You are a moron. The OP asked what each person had as their top 5, not what is the overall top priorities.

Yes for me Animal Taming is MY no 1. I spec'd for that at toon creation and already have 50 pts into it from lvl'ing. Like I said I want all the other stuff people are asking for like item decay, a combat revamp, territory warfare, a real reason to pvp ect but I personally am waiting most eagerly for animal taming and the rest of the animals/AI system.

Cooking/herbalism I really don't care so much for, but the rest of the post I quoted is in my top 5 for sure...
    Forestry to plant and harvest trees on tribelands
    Ranged combat(since I'm spec'd as a tamer and not for in your face close combat)
    Magic(this one really depends how it is done)

1) remove safe zones
    2) see #1
    3) update combat features
    4) trees ( planting and re-growth)
    5) trade Vendors

1. Less junk piles. Only have junk piles around the starting areas.
    2. Undrerground Mining.
    3. More PvE. Zombies sound cool.
    4. Farming, Wells, Irragation, Planting crops.
    5. Working Buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Gauban View Post
    1. Less junk piles. Only have junk piles around the starting areas.
    2. Undrerground Mining.
    3. More PvE. Zombies sound cool.
    4. Farming, Wells, Irragation, Planting crops.
    5. Working Buildings.

1 - I'd like to see a few small (renewing and unclaimable) junk piles in the start zones, and a few huge (unclaimable) junk piles out in the wilderness. Really, junk piles are a poor substitute for crafting. We should be mining and smelting metal, not pulling it out of the trash. It's really disappointing that MineCraft actually does a lot of the terraforming and resource gathering better than Xsyon.

2 - After my experience with terraforming in this game - I am guessing that underground mining/tunneling will NEVER be added. I don't think the engine can handle it.

3,4,5 - I agree. Maybe not zombies, though. I like zombies, but I prefer Xsyon be reality-based as much as practical.

1) Combat Revamp, Alignment system, Archery, Locking Gates

2) Craft Revamp, Item Decay, Rare/Regional Resources,

3) Agriculture Turned On, Farms, Tree/Grass Planting, Tame/Live Stock,

4) UI Revamp, Chat window Revamp, Tooltips, PC Alignment Marker,

5) Logging Revamp

Quote Originally Posted by Azhul_NS View Post
    2 - After my experience with terraforming in this game - I am guessing that underground mining/tunneling will NEVER be added. I don't think the engine can handle it.
    You would be correct, Xsyon works based off a height map over a terrain plane. There is nothing in the current engine that allows for the handling of multiple heights in the same coordinate, this is why caves etc are just glorified 'rock house' sitting ontop of the terrain rather than actual real caves.

Quote Originally Posted by Azhul_NS View Post

3,4,5 - I agree. Maybe not zombies, though. I like zombies, but I prefer Xsyon be reality-based as much as practical.
    "Modern technology has consumed itself. War has ravaged the planet, opening a rift to another reality. The survivors of the grisly destruction rise from the ashes of ruin to encounter a world that has changed. A world that once existed only in the realm of mythology, legend and imagination has become concrete and very real. You have forgotten the past and are welcomed by a new primitive future."--Home page.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcalhou View Post
    "Modern technology has consumed itself. War has ravaged the planet, opening a rift to another reality. The survivors of the grisly destruction rise from the ashes of ruin to encounter a world that has changed. A world that once existed only in the realm of mythology, legend and imagination has become concrete and very real. You have forgotten the past and are welcomed by a new primitive future."--Home page.

We know there will be zombies, and will be other things, he says he prefers not to have them.

I like them.

1. Farming/livestock
    2. Indoor/outdoor (I go in my house, close the door, walk around, furnish it, etc.)
    3. Animal taming
    4. Gates that open, close, and lock! (ok really this is number 1 on my list)
    5. The ability to store and carry water (right up there with number 4, but only because it makes no sense that we can build buildings and fences and create plenty of fashionable outfits, but we can't make a canteen! I mean, we have a bucket for mortar, right? But we can't carry water around in it?) Also being able to dig a well would be nice, at least before siege warfare becomes possible.

1. decay
    2. Arch update
    3. trees
    4.Animals
    5. Crafting improvements
    6.combat revamp
    7. new zones
    8. tool tips
    9. farming
    10.Mounts/taming

yea i know 10. i did it twice :-)