Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia
Please point out which sentences on the feature page indicates PvP and tribal warfare. Quote it please.
*The fact that stealth gives a camouflage effect which makes it harder for other players to see immediately demonstrates that it is intended to be used for PVP purposes.
*The existence of safe zones also shows that PVP is intended outside those safe zones.
*Protected player housing and storage imply something to be protected from (and no, I'm not thinking of bears rummaging through baskets and stealing fish).

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon Features Page
Resources can be claimed by tribes.
Resources can be controlled and destroyed to reduce supply.
Character actions are tracked for Good and Evil and hidden stats such as Luck.

Weapon types versus armor types. [animals don't use weapons and armor; thus weapons and armor only go up against weapons and armor IN PVP]

Combat permissions in tribe zones based on tribal settings.

Combat will be revised during the Prelude and improved to match combat oriented games.

Player owned protected housing/storage.

[And last but not least:]
Religion.
[Planned inclusion of this last item obviously indicates we were intended to bitterly tear each other's faces off.]

And, Book, I'm only saying it's obnoxious to tell players they should have known the feature page was very different from what the game was planned to be. As I said, players were well within reason, and had every right, legal or otherwise, to believe that the advertising was accurate.