Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We will endeavor to bring you a world that will amaze and grip you by the throat.

I must say I agree with Kinslayer. Seems like a lot of posts on these forums starts with an insult, and proceeds with a good point. That kinda makes it hard to communicate constructively. But I do agree. Some people just see themselves as consumers only, and thinks that the customer is allways right. I would hope for people to lighten up instead of bashing devs any chance they get. I know my own creativity is sparked by positive feedback. Of course it is important to point out problematic issues. But I think that there is a bit too much focus on the same issues over and over. Even the "something positive" thread turned to negative stuff.

So as a motivational factor I will (honestly) say: I love this game! I think it is awesome and has more potential than any MMORPG out there. I would wish that NG had more people on staff, but the fact that they have not, impresses me when I see what they have accomplished so far. I just hope it continues, and all the negative vibes on the forum do not discurage devs or scare away new players too much.

We are beer-less dev's with no liquor as backup

All the goodwill in the world doesn't change the fact that the game is a ghost town.

Hopefully all this potential brings some players back.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    All the goodwill in the world doesn't change the fact that the game is a ghost town.

Potential is what brought us here, realizing that potential will bring people back.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanover View Post
    Potential is what brought us here, realizing that potential will bring people back.
    This is what I'm hoping for. At this point, it's not that I'm losing faith in Xsyon (The Game), but I'm much more worried about the number of people that will have kept the faith by the time things are where they need to be to draw people back in...

No worries China.

Some folks have let there emotions start to control them.

Oh, and did you notice I didn't say who lived with mom, but the ones whining the most are the ones to take the greatest offense.

Food for thought.

Malivius, no need to worry about that at all... its a self-correcting thing. If the ones here now lose faith and leave, they will be replaced by new players later... it's all good

Beer-less on a tuesday? - Life is trife

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post

Touché

What will bring players back is conquest and expansion which gives the rest of the game meaning.

And all features working as intended of course.

ofc not!

i havent even downloaded the game yet since they didnt make new combat system for release.. did they update it yet ?