Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I fully expect the game to continue, improve and more people will play.

No need for any kind of rationalizations at all

sounds like You are the one needing to rationalize.

No you! lol..

So much denial on these forums. That'll die out soon enough as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    No you! lol..

So much denial on these forums. That'll die out soon enough as well.
    your a denial

Denial is a river in Egypt... come on ppl!

Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    Denial is a river in Egypt... come on ppl!
    your a river in Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    I don't think the issue is needing to be held by the hand so much as requiring at least a sliver of motivation to play.

I could be quite wrong though about the latter. It seems that many are content with an interactive chat room.
    i will agree with the hopi 100% on this one.

aww c'mon Armand

Just admit that YOU are totally bored, things are not working out like YOU thought and you are frustrated.

Some of us are not in your shoes nor do we have your viewpoint or frustration level.

We ALSO are not going to look at it like you do just 'cuz you want us to. Call it what you will, but it's just a game and does NOT affect my RL personality one little bit.

To me, Xsyon is a fun diversion from RL that I am enjoying just fine. Oh, did I say that we added 3 new members this last week? seems like ok growth to me

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    i will agree with the hopi 100% on this one.
    you're sleeping on the couch tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post
    aww c'mon Armand

Just admit that YOU are totally bored, things are not working out like YOU thought and you are frustrated.

Some of us are not in your shoes nor do we have your viewpoint or frustration level.

We ALSO are not going to look at it like you do just 'cuz you want us to. Call it what you will, but it's just a game and does NOT affect my RL personality one little bit.

To me, Xsyon is a fun diversion from RL that I am enjoying just fine. Oh, did I say that we added 3 new members this last week? seems like ok growth to me
    How long is sorting cloth and leveling terrain going to entertain these 3 new members? I'm betting not very.

Xsyon Citizen
    It's also not really "growth" of the game.. you just got 3 castoff members of dead tribes... :P