Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post
    The reality Rhodes, is that all those things you list were NOT the way it was at official release. I actually agree on most of those items being a better way to have STARTED.

Alas, such is not the case. To make those specific changes now would require everything we have currently to become obsolete, and that damage to a player from combat should drastically reduce your stats so that you MUST do other things to recover.

I am very sure from what I have seen of you and Armand that you really don't want to have to basically start over. If they added those changes in now, it would give you a large advantage. BUT... What if your hide ability was affected when you were successfully struck in combat, by either an animal or player? What if anytime you forgot to eat your str, would lose points exponentially the longer you forgot?

Would you still want that list of wishes?

With the situation NOT being that way, did you ever consider that maybe Jordi and team have something ELSE planned? It may not meet with your vision for the game, but alas, it's not your game is it?
    I understand your first point, that changing it now would be of benefit to all the players that were able to reap the 'easy' system that was present at launch.
    But it's better later than never.

Your assumption is that I'm even a PvP player, which is wrong.
    I didn't suggest that list because I thought it would benefit PvP players or simply be detrimental to only crafting players, like you're seeming to imply.

My character level is over 30. I've grand mastered several skills and almost all my remaining skills are 25+.
    This is without unattended macroing. I've helped terraform large structures and created many buildings.
    There isn't much in this game that I haven't done - PvP is just one piece of the game (I've had to diversify myself to keep interested).

Besides the fact that I partake in PvP, how different is my character from yours?

So yes, I would still want that list of changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post
    heheh you guys kill me.

Its actually becoming comical what you say and think, but in a sad sort of way.

I think I will just stop paying any attention to the lot of you and stop feeding whiners.

You guys have fun IN game and keep on keeping on... I couldn't care less really.
    =