Xsyon is a game set in a post apocalyptic setting, where we have all somehow survived, and don't remember much of the old world, or even how we survived... maybe its the radiation...

From this setting what would you expect?

Tutorials? Shoot, I didn't even remember my name so I made one up. My neighbors don't remember how to do anything either. We are figuring it out as we go.

Hunting? I have killed a good number of animals, but they are very skiddish and seem to hide a lot... maybe they are afraid of us and are struggling too.

New content? I can setup quests for my neighbors to come take part in to generate a bit of interaction with them, and I can simply trade for needed goods. There is no government, no benevolent aliens to guide us, no instruction manuals... just a few ragged patterns I found on a junk pile of what must have been a store of some kind way back in the old world. I think it is up to me to shape this new world.

PvP? So far, I have been able to find many useful items out scavenging. I have all my needs met, so have been working with a few others to build a settlement were we all can feel safe. I have no need to take things from anyone else. I am NOT desperate nor have I run out of resources. Trees are getting scarce now, and that may be a problem in a few months. It's kinda weird though, because today I had a couple crazies come around and kill me. but instead of winking out, I soon woke up NOT dead. Still haven't figured it all out.

I have heard a few wanting some great mystic power to grant them everything and teach them all knowledge so that they can feel powerful. Seems like maybe that is what got us all here in the first place.

I don't need anyone to hold my hand. But maybe you do?