Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I do believe I have found the hidden pouch with the Zombie Hat. Let me tell you how I did it...

First off, as an up-and-coming tailor, the right message must be sent with one's attire. To me that means a new set of clothing in the spirit of Easter which equals COLOR.

Now looking for an Easter basket in Xsyon can be like looking for a needle in a haystack. But it is an adventure and a reason get out there and see what the world. I thought for sure this must be an important basket. Too bad I could not reach it!

If you get lost and do not think you will ever find the goodies, ask for help. Sometimes they will point you in the right direction. Although in this case he was simply bear paddling that way.

But if you are determined, pay attention, really try, and have a bit of luck, you can achieve your goal. After quite a bit of running around in zone 1021, I finally did find the pouch with the Zombie Hat inside.

So thank you Guide Dina and thank you Xsyon staff for making my Easter a little more interesting and giving me a rewarding experience. Unfortunately this hat does not go well with my Easter outfit! Time to tailor up something to go with this funnel top.

Quote Originally Posted by e3r1ic View Post
    -- snip --[/IMG]
    Awesome...

YAY e3r1ic, congratulations and thanks for posting your find with screenshots. You can never rely on bears to point you in the right direction

yeah congratz, tinman ^^

Hey Guys don't forget that there are undiscovered bins all around the world since easter bunny event,you can find them near a river/waterfalls,up to the mountains,in a forest close to trees.

Look around those zones in case you have not do it yet:

895-936-977-1017-1018-979-1059-861 822 have fun and luck!!

Ah, I knew that pouch had to be hidden around a rock pile! Guess I searched the wrong ones. Congrats Bala!

Quote Originally Posted by GuideMihr View Post
    Hey Guys don't forget that there are undiscovered bins all around the world since easter bunny event,you can find them near a river/waterfalls,up to the mountains,in a forest close to trees.

Look around those zones in case you have not do it yet:

895-936-977-1017-1018-979-1059-861 822 have fun and luck!!
    <--- 861 has been found. Although I have no idea what I'm going to do with a chicken head.

grats man...

Looked for a long long time I even know it was hidden in a spot like that but didnt find it.

Grats man!

Well Chicken head is not usefull right now but it's a rare item.But you must have found other usefull items instead right?

Ha one more hint you got "the second" bin in 861

Oh yes indeed I did and happy I am to have found it. Now I have proof Obsidian is real!

obsidian
    human skulls
    bear round bones
    500 nails
    metal blocks
    metal handles
    chicken head

Now...get the server back up so I can go hunting more!