I do believe I have found the hidden pouch with the Zombie Hat. Let me tell you how I did it...

First off, as an up-and-coming tailor, the right message must be sent with one's attire. To me that means a new set of clothing in the spirit of Easter which equals COLOR.

Now looking for an Easter basket in Xsyon can be like looking for a needle in a haystack. But it is an adventure and a reason get out there and see what the world. I thought for sure this must be an important basket. Too bad I could not reach it!

If you get lost and do not think you will ever find the goodies, ask for help. Sometimes they will point you in the right direction. Although in this case he was simply bear paddling that way.

But if you are determined, pay attention, really try, and have a bit of luck, you can achieve your goal. After quite a bit of running around in zone 1021, I finally did find the pouch with the Zombie Hat inside.

So thank you Guide Dina and thank you Xsyon staff for making my Easter a little more interesting and giving me a rewarding experience. Unfortunately this hat does not go well with my Easter outfit! Time to tailor up something to go with this funnel top.