Should i say more?

Damn it stop the Fixing and your work on a PEAK Server performance, the damn last patch should show you that you cant make a bug-free super nice patch.

Just roll the damn things in and fix them on the run. And bring in some tools or/and more content......

Honestly if at the end of this Month nothing really happend i personally think i will end it with play the game. Not sure about it at the moment, but really. I gave the game a fair chance, 70% of tools should be in since 1 year!

1 year...thats 12 months...thats 365 days....

All what is in since 1 year is more crafting patterns, drinking water and Architecture....that is all...

and you make only improvements to the server code and so on...sometimes the game runed really good...and after another of the patches to reach the PERFECT Stability (THat simply DOES NOT EXIST) it gets worser and so on...

Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee stop the damn performance improvements now, and get content/Tool things rolllin.

We know you got a better toolsystem somewhere in your databses, and we know you got more weapons in your databases, and we know you got more stuff there somewehre around so give the people some more tools.

Quit frankly, at the moment i stoped playing. And i will not login for a performance improvement patch. Or subscribe for a performance improvement patch. Just roll the damn tools/content patches in, it cant be get any bader from the game experience.

The last thing this game needs are improvement patches. If history of games shows on thing, then that the community is a damn w****, if you treat her bad she will remember it and eventually not come back.