Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Stop Fixing, get new tools/content in it! (whine)

Should i say more?

Damn it stop the Fixing and your work on a PEAK Server performance, the damn last patch should show you that you cant make a bug-free super nice patch.

Just roll the damn things in and fix them on the run. And bring in some tools or/and more content......

Honestly if at the end of this Month nothing really happend i personally think i will end it with play the game. Not sure about it at the moment, but really. I gave the game a fair chance, 70% of tools should be in since 1 year!

1 year...thats 12 months...thats 365 days....

All what is in since 1 year is more crafting patterns, drinking water and Architecture....that is all...

and you make only improvements to the server code and so on...sometimes the game runed really good...and after another of the patches to reach the PERFECT Stability (THat simply DOES NOT EXIST) it gets worser and so on...

Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee stop the damn performance improvements now, and get content/Tool things rolllin.

We know you got a better toolsystem somewhere in your databses, and we know you got more weapons in your databases, and we know you got more stuff there somewehre around so give the people some more tools.

Quit frankly, at the moment i stoped playing. And i will not login for a performance improvement patch. Or subscribe for a performance improvement patch. Just roll the damn tools/content patches in, it cant be get any bader from the game experience.

The last thing this game needs are improvement patches. If history of games shows on thing, then that the community is a damn w****, if you treat her bad she will remember it and eventually not come back.

Xsyon Citizen
    I've gotta say, you don't make a very good case for it, but I LOL'd at you criticizing the devs for chasing after "PERFECT stability".

lolzzzz ??????

Ye dammit! Why are the devs such douches! All they ever do is improve the game, PLEASE START PUTTING IN BUGGY TOOLS AND HALF ASSED FEATURES AND THEN RELEASE A PATCH 1 YEAR LATER THAT FIXES IT BECAUSE YOU'VE JUST REALISED THAT YOU HAVE NO CUSTOMERS BECAUSE YOU LISTENED TO HOPIBEAR.

This is why Hopibear, you don't have a job as a game marketer or have any involvement in any game feature planning process.

Quote Originally Posted by unzubaru View Post
    Ye dammit! Why are the devs such douches! All they ever do is improve the game, PLEASE START PUTTING IN BUGGY TOOLS AND HALF ASSED FEATURES AND THEN RELEASE A PATCH 1 YEAR LATER THAT FIXES IT BECAUSE YOU'VE JUST REALISED THAT YOU HAVE NO CUSTOMERS BECAUSE YOU LISTENED TO HOPIBEAR.

This is why Hopibear, you don't have a job as a game marketer or have any involvement in any game feature planning process.
    Reading Comprehension: F

And you got all that just from "lolzzzz ?????? "

Truthfully forget whatever time the game has been in beta; judge it byt he fact that it LAUNCHED about a month ago.
    If you honestly believe that there would be a huge amount of content from 3 guys working for a month, take into account the severe stability issues they have been working on, then feel free to state that.

I couldn't do better in a months time that's for sure.
    If you have a lot of computer programming skills or art skills and want to volunteer your time, for free, then I suggest you email Jordi and tell him so.
    I am very sure he will be happy for the help.

Hopibear Invented the Internet. True Story.

Quote Originally Posted by Illmaculate View Post
    This is one of the most idiotic things I've read on these boards in a while. Thanks.
    Why is it idiotic? Isn't it true?
    We did launch in mid March didn't we?
    Hmmm lemme check...
    Yup we did, March 15th to be exact.
    So it has been exactly 35 days since launch; thats a hair under 5 weeks.
    So I can't see why anyone with 3rd grade Mathematical skills can call my statement of "We only launched about a month ago" Idiotic; unless in fact you do not have a 3rd gradee Mathematical education and then you might wanna take up up with your state or country's board of education as the education system has obviouslly failed you

Xsyon Citizen
    I couldn't help but notice that he quoted other comments in addition to your observation that the game launched a month ago.

Perhaps his criticism was directed at one or more of those other comments.