Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Cool stuff. But what i find even more interesting is that the guides can spawn mobs. Does this mean that we can ask them to spawn some creatures for us? Please tell me it is so. This would make the game soooooooooooooooooooooo much more playable right now. I literally searched 740 and 741 for over 2 hours trying to find a creature to kill today. Nothing to be found. This is a real game destroyer for me. If i could get some mobs spawned i would find the game so much more viable right now.

Hello again all Thanks for all the positive replys.

@ GSPD - my prize was of my choosing, I chose metal handles as they aren't in game yet and are as rare as rocking horse poop.

@ Darkbladed - Thank you it was indeed GuideMihr who ran the event - editing my original post.

@ Mrwooj - Yes Guides can spawn animals, just last week we had a couple of Guides up the northern end of the map spawning bears outside tribe zones

Nice post.. Sounds like fun. And good initiative of the guides. Grats on your win!

very nice read!
    congrats on finding him!

Very good read! I thoroughly enjoyed it

sounded abit boring....

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    sounded abit boring....
    Haha. I was thinking the same thing.

"Come find me!"

Epic.

You can slap LORE and RP around all day...

It is still "hide and seek".

With all the potential and content this "sandbox" offers..."Hide and seek" is really THIS impressive?

I would have asked for a bow, even if it didn't do anything.