Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just checking to see if all baskets have been found. don't want to wander round needlessly.

Funny thing happened. Out searching for hours with fishes in the pack. Come to an empty zone with the lake off in the distance. OK, I heard about this bug. I cant see anything after crossing zones for some reason. Occurs to me, that means I wont be seeing bunny baskets either. I'll just head home. Famished, I arrive to my coords, no home there. Man, I must have traveled quite a bit for my own camp to go poof!

Back to topic, so if there are any baskets left, how about a little hint? I found some great spots for hiding things, but alas no baskets. Thats my luck I suppose. I'm in the southern mountains.

Hello all,

Just a Quick Update, a lot of baskets are still in-game.

The Baskets are small, and they are in a large game world.

A lot have been found by players already.

Are there still baskets in-game?

From Raguels post in another event, it looks like there are maybe 7 or 8 left out there. Still looking for another one myself!

based on what my tribe has found, it's probably only 1 or 2, going off the list Raguel posted.

Hello guys,

Take a look at Post easter treausre hunt thread,there are some comments,hints about the remaining reward bins onin the world

Note:The bins in zone 861 has been found)

Luck

I'll post more hints in case bins remains more days undiscovered.

Xsyon Citizen
    anyone found 1 in 977

yes one was found there at 977 ,only one

Edit

The second one found too

Xsyon Citizen
    found 1 in 1017