I've recently brought this up with one of the developers, but I wanted to get the community's feedback on it.

I proposed to the developer an increase in development-related information between them and us. Whether a forum thread or a new section on the site named "In The Works" or "What We're Working On", I think that giving the player base some idea of what's going on behind the scenes would really help out a lot during this phase of the game/development.

If nothing else, it would relieve some of the concerns and certainly some of the current tension on the forums AND give a proverbial light to the player base currently wandering in a dark tunnel.

Early thanks for your input!

*Edits*

@mgilbrtsn: Definitely! This certainly isn't a request or demand for specifics and dates...just a general idea of what we can expect and what's currently being worked on. (Preferably short-term progress.)

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelTEE3 View Post
Not knowing whats in the works leaves people to assume the worst (that nothing is in the works).
Exactly why I made this post and attempted to contact the developers! It's only going to get worse as time goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
I think best would be maybe once a week to come out with something saying "This is what we are planning on short term, mid term, and long term" and make it brief and quick.
Great suggestion concerning this. Once a week with an idea of what's coming would be epic!