Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanover View Post
    I do find their attitude about the whole thing rather disturbing.
    This...It's extremely disturbing how small of an issue this apparently is to them...coupled with a day's worth of funtime forum posts and seemingly little else from one of the lead developers, certainly sets the tone around here...

Quote Originally Posted by Malivius View Post
    This...It's extremely disturbing how small of an issue this apparently is to them...coupled with a day's worth of funtime forum posts and seemingly little else from one of the lead developers, certainly sets the tone around here...
    Its feels like a big ole F%#$ You! Today has really shown how disconnected they truly are.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanover View Post
    While the roll back is complete BS, how'd you loose 16 hours in a 10 hour roll back?

Second major rollback in what 39 days of being "live"? Its hard enough finding motivation to play without this crap.

Truth right here.

It was 9.5 hours roll back. Thats pretty freaking good. I dont know where this fool is getting 16+ hours of play. Its likely this guy didnt even play most of that time also.

Threndor you have a point but when you make up information to try to prove it, makes you sound stupid and then no one will agree with you even if you do have a point.

9.5 hours lost IF you were playing 100% of the time since the servers came up.

The roll back wasnt much at all. Good job devs for the small amount of roll back. Bad job servers for crashing at all.

I replied to a post earlier about a dev and guide hosted upcoming fight club and stated it was not going to be well received by some in the community when the posts lately have been rather negative about the state of the game. Thread vanished and reappeared as a locked event announcement. Guess things are starting to get tense.

Quote Originally Posted by biophazer242 View Post
    I replied to a post earlier about a dev and guide hosted upcoming fight club and stated it was not going to be well received by some in the community when the posts lately have been rather negative about the state of the game. Thread vanished and reappeared as a locked event announcement. Guess things are starting to get tense.
    Since the thread wasn't rainbows and unicorns it was purged then locked.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Good job devs for the small amount of roll back.

Checking my account it looks like I don't get billed again until June 1 so there is no point in cancelling yet. But I've lost all interest in actually playing the game now. I expected rollbacks during beta and didn't mind a bit. I didn't even complain about the slow progress on features and bugs after "release". But if I can't count on a persistant world then Xsyon is not a mmorpg and I will not cough up another dollar for it.

I don't know about the OP, but I lost about 15 hours of work. As to how you get 15 hours out of a 10 hour rollback, easy, I run two accounts.

1 account lost 9 hours then other account lost 6 hours (Sometimes it's too hard to control 2 accounts so I logged it off for about 3 hours).

Maybe the OP is in a similar situation.

Either way Portal 2 is almost finished downloading and I still haven't opened the boxes on Crysis 2, Shogun 2 or Dead space 2.

Maybe when NG comes out with Xsyon 2 I'll consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by mmogaddict View Post
    I don't know about the OP, but I lost about 15 hours of work. As to how you get 15 hours out of a 10 hour rollback, easy, I run two accounts.

1 account lost 9 hours then other account lost 6 hours (Sometimes it's too hard to control 2 accounts so I logged it off for about 3 hours).

Maybe the OP is in a similar situation.

Either way Portal 2 is almost finished downloading and I still haven't opened the boxes on Crysis 2, Shogun 2 or Dead space 2.

Maybe when NG comes out with Xsyon 2 I'll consider it.

Just FYI, thats still only 9 hours of time and 9 hours of play.
    You dont get 100x the play because you have 100 accounts playing at once. Its still only 1x because you are only 1 person.

For you its also still only 9 hours of work. How many hours did you spend working? 9. Still only 9 hours. You can try to twist it all you want but its still only 9 hours.

I should tell my boss because I run 5 computers at once, that I should get paid for doing 200 hours a week. Haha.

he had to do the roll back. the server crashed and terraforming got busted and the game was severaly screwed up. So only option he had was revert to the save from maintance. Thats why you all got rolledback. a file corruption did it. Shit happens and then ya move on. Least if your gonna come here to bitch, state the facts first before bitching.