Thread: Quests

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quests

I set in quest and crafted tolls for some our. now i log in and all is gone hello ?
    i pay and its not an alpha or beta, hello ? rollback ok but who pays my time ?

Gimme something pls so im ok.

Thanks
    Frank

ITs called rollback mate because "you aint" getting it back :S

Quote Originally Posted by ventura667800 View Post
    I set in quest and crafted tolls for some our. now i log in and all is gone hello ?
    i pay and its not an alpha or beta, hello ? rollback ok but who pays my time ?

Gimme something pls so im ok.

Thanks
    Frank
    No my friend, you paid for a life lesson concerning indie games.

Won't really matter anyway...the six people left playing will get tired of checking abandoned totems for quests long before they find yours...

Man...the rollback was frustrating, but the continued ignoring of it by the team is much worse...

Servers crash; people need to get over it.
    If lightning hit the WoW server housing and corrupted their data they would have a rollback too.
    It isnt cause of anything the Devs did or didn't do.

If your house gets water damage because there was a lot of rain you can't bitch about it.
    Just pump out the water and make the best of it...

Quote Originally Posted by darkbladed View Post
    If lightning hit the WoW server housing and corrupted their data they would have a rollback too.

If your house gets water damage because there was a lot of rain you can't bitch about it.
    The thing is...those scenarios aren't even remotely similar to what happened here (as far as we know...yay communication). I play FFXIV as well...and I can COMPLETELY understand the reason their game servers were recently down for an extended amount of time. If Jordi had hopped on after the crash/rollback and said "Hey, we just got smacked by lightning and it caused some problems with the server.", then we could all sit around and discuss the effects of natural disasters on the game...

But, again, I'm much more bothered by the complete lack of communication concerning such a large rollback than the actual crash...

Beyond ALL of that, it's already been expressed time and again that most of us WANT TO SEE THE GAME SUCCEED. What you're replying to here on the forums is FRUSTRATION. The reason we're so vocal at the moment is because the developer team IS NOT...

Liability, Customer Service, Public Relations, Empathy and Etiquette: I urge you to research those terms & try to see how they might apply to situations like the rollbacks.

You just seem to be lacking the basic logic behind the common contempt for what happened. The prior suggestion should help you to understand.

People like you are part of the problem, sticking your head in the sand does nothing to better the game.

If my home had water issues...

1. Acknowledge problem
    2. Find and Fix it
    3. Repair damage

Your approach doesn't fix anything and the problem will repeatedly resurface.. See the problem?