Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    They have got 2 hours for PST and 40 minutes for server timezone.

Honestly I wouldn't want to be in Jordi's shoes right about now (with regard to the game).

While I can certainly appreciate your intention Fatboy, I think some of those questions can't entirely be answered in such a way that would truly stop the bickering. Unfortunately. I think one would have to be a diplomatic yoda master to answer those questions, especially without sounding like an amateur yoda master which would not be good.

I think one of the most concrete questions that could be answered on there (aside from sleep and movie), is the plan for the next 6 weeks. One would imagine a project manager would have that worked out... though that can only be implemented if one doesn't have too much fire-fighting to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    Honestly I wouldn't want to be in Jordi's shoes right about now (with regard to the game).

While I can certainly appreciate your intention Fatboy, I think some of those questions can't entirely be answered in such a way that would truly stop the bickering. Unfortunately. I think one would have to be a diplomatic yoda master to answer those questions, especially without sounding like an amateur yoda master which would not be good.

I think one of the most concrete questions that could be answered on there (aside from sleep and movie), is the plan for the next 6 weeks. One would imagine a project manager would have that worked out... though that can only be implemented if one doesn't have too much fire-fighting to do.
    I'm not particularly worried about many of the questions listed in the OP. I'm much more curious about the next (going on now 4 - what was supposed to be a 6) week outlook and plan...

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    So you guys bicker like kids. So i asked jordi sum questions and he gave me a reply. Now please not the questions i sent him are with this post.

Hey Tim,

I will post an update late tonight or tomorrow morning (Saturday) and I’ll try to cover all of this. Thanks so much for the questions and the support!

Jordi

Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 10:00 PM
    To: xsyon@notorious-games.com
    Subject: hey

People on the fourms seem to be having a huge fight over wat direction the game is going to be in. So i know u can't say everything, but can you answer these questions for everyone?

1. Is this game a pvp focused game?

2. What is the main features of this game?

3. What is your vision for the game?

4.What is your current opinion of tribal warefare and safezone? (and for those who want not part of it?)

5. Have you finally been able to sleep?

6. What is your plans for the next 6 weeks?

7. What is your stance on griefing ?

8.are you going for a more pve or pvp type game?

9. did you ever watch the postman? (very good movie! )

10. What would you like to say to the community as I'll be posting this for them all to see!

Thank you for your time jordi, i know you are very busy, but id like to help settle the restless comunnity down. Great job on the recent patchs also. You are achieving alot of issues, please keep up the hard work.

fatboy
    well, the 'big announcement' just happened...and not a single point was addressed.
    can't say it's surprising.

I appreciate the update...it may not be exactly what I was hoping for, but it's better than nothing.