Animals...dogs, cats, rats, chicken, hamster?

Hello and morning everyone/evening, or afternoon. Still got my energy drinks and coffee...still up.

I logged on after one of my many crashes. I see animals at the base of my tribe camp. At first I thought this was another weird bug. Really, dogs? cats? rats? chickens? hamsters? different kind of cats, different kind of dogs, kittens, puppies, and so forth. So before I relog, I asked in chat, anyone else getting this bug? Come to find out it wasnt a bug. Thank you Guide Lailah and Guide Dina.
    Here are couple of pics compressed. I forgot to take more while killing...hunting...umm playing with the animals.
    Attached Images Attached Images

cool, thanks for sharing.

now we only need to have all these animals integrated into the world in a meaningfull way.

yeah they are mostly stuck in place although there is 1 dog and 1 chicken wandering around :P

Yeah looks awesome!
    those people saying that there are no animals in-game currently are totally mistaken..
    check out this picture as i was about to terraform myself a wall i get surprised and killed by this giant bear:

Here the bear walks around in my tribe area after it killed me :P

thank god it took off after the second time it killed me

If they release the hamsters... does that mean we'll get electricity?

Thanks for the pictures, time to terraform me a litter box.

This is all fun but cant we get wild mooses, buffalos, cattle, mountain lions, Grizzly bears, some mountains wild goats ?