Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen

Lightbulb feature to allow hiring workers

I was thinking about how we should be able to rent some help to terraform, build and such. Don't know if this has been mentioned before but here it goes.

Tribe leaders (or anyone within tribe with invite rights, and ability to set permissions)
    could assign a player (tribemember or outside of tribe) rights to, for example, terraform/build on their land.

This would be limited by a timer set by the one giving the permission. And the rights could be removed before timer goes out by those in the tribe with right permissions.

this would be great for neighbour tribes to help eachother out, for free or for something in return.
    i think it would help building a stronger community and also help homesteads/tribes to get started. and also allow high skilled players to sell their services.

This is the basic idea i thought of, feel free to develop further and add to it.

i second this! great idea!

I like it, But then I like anything that gives us more options in-game.

Great idea.

One of the rights could possibly be the right to drop something on tribal land, such as logs.

Question: If I'm a homesteader, would the system you're thinking of allow to me offer manual labor without having to pick up my totem?

excellent idea!. atm only way to do it is barrow a member from tribes till ur done then sendem back home.

Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    Great idea.

One of the rights could possibly be the right to drop something on tribal land, such as logs.

Question: If I'm a homesteader, would the system you're thinking of allow to me offer manual labor without having to pick up my totem?
    Great addition. This is such a great opportunity for homesteaders to play on and off with a group but not lose their spot.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    Great addition. This is such a great opportunity for homesteaders to play on and off with a group but not lose their spot.
    yeah, this would benefit them a great deal since they would be able to hire or work for other homesteads/tribes and still have their cozy cabin to return to at the end of the day.

i see the rights used in this could be same set of rights you set for a tribe member, only it has a time limit that you assign it

1+ It's a sound idea.

Lets get it in game then