Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

for the community

So you guys bicker like kids. So i asked jordi sum questions and he gave me a reply. Now please not the questions i sent him are with this post.

Hey Tim,

I will post an update late tonight or tomorrow morning (Saturday) and I’ll try to cover all of this. Thanks so much for the questions and the support!

Jordi

Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 10:00 PM
    To: xsyon@notorious-games.com
    Subject: hey

People on the fourms seem to be having a huge fight over wat direction the game is going to be in. So i know u can't say everything, but can you answer these questions for everyone?

1. Is this game a pvp focused game?

2. What is the main features of this game?

3. What is your vision for the game?

4.What is your current opinion of tribal warefare and safezone? (and for those who want not part of it?)

5. Have you finally been able to sleep?

6. What is your plans for the next 6 weeks?

7. What is your stance on griefing ?

8.are you going for a more pve or pvp type game?

9. did you ever watch the postman? (very good movie! )

10. What would you like to say to the community as I'll be posting this for them all to see!

Thank you for your time jordi, i know you are very busy, but id like to help settle the restless comunnity down. Great job on the recent patchs also. You are achieving alot of issues, please keep up the hard work.

fatboy

People on the fourms seem to be having a huge fight over wat direction the game is going to be in. So i know u can't say everything, but can you answer these questions for everyone?

1. Is this game a pvp focused game?

Wait this is a game?

2. What is the main features of this game?

This "Game" as you call it, has Features? Really?

3. What is your vision for the game?

To create a game with unobtainium.

4.What is your current opinion of tribal warefare and safezone? (and for those who want not part of it?)

There is no warfare, only safezones. Care to The Bear People, Care To the Bear.

5. Have you finally been able to sleep?

Yep I slept well last night. I Dreamt of new Flavours of Jam, Petroleum Jelly Flavor hmmm. Yummy.

6. What is your plans for the next 6 weeks?

Theres a Plan?

7. What is your stance on griefing ?

I Loves It.

8.are you going for a more pve or pvp type game?

SRvP , New Game mode, called Server Rollbacks Vs Players. The Rollbacks are currently winning the fight.

9. did you ever watch the postman? (very good movie! )

Havent seen the movie of it, but he visits my house every day.

10. What would you like to say to the community as I'll be posting this for them all to see!

ITS A SNAKE OOOO ITS A SNAKKKKKKEEEE!
    There ya go. Enjoy.

He called you Tim...but clearly your name is fatboy21007. I call shenanigans.

Thanks fatboy, highly appreciated.

Would have been nice if you had asked him questions he hasn't answered in the past.

Unless he's versed in some voodoo necromancer magic, all this will come too late for most.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    Unless he's versed in some voodoo necromancer magic, all this will come too late for most.
    Truth...ten chars

*bump*

Hasnt it been "saturday morning" in every time zone on the planet by now? I am fairly new and therefore still interested in his answers.

yes it has. I'm begining to think i was lied to :-( and btw Tim is my rl name :-P

I got a response from a Dev stating the same thing this morning...that we'd have information this morning. Not really sure why I'm surprised...or still even checking the forums at this point...