Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post
    The end though is what you describe... the end of potential players coming here and finding a fun gem of a game. All due to folks purposefully driving away the very thing that could get them what they are after ... paying customers that help fund this Indy game into the future.

These vitriolic mouths are what WILL kill this game
    Rubbish!!! Ultimately, the games success or failure rests solely on the developers.

Money spent at the Strippers last friday = $50, time spent enjoying the strippers: 1hrs
    Money spent on the game Dungeon Keeper = $44.99, time spent enjoying Dungeon Keeper 10hrs.
    Money spent on Xsyon : $40.00, time spent enjoying Xsyon 300hrs and counting.

Xsyon > Strippers.

Enough said.

It IS easter weekend... give them a break for that.

Shava this post was one of the best posts i have read in a long time from any MMO site that i follow.

I sir would like to salute you for your level mindedness and understanding.

Breath of fresh air (in hails).

Be excellent to us and don't delete our characters for taking a break (canceling) while you guys get your act together.

Yeah if they do that thats just another way to lose population...I for one have quit games because I have lost the account. Whether intentional or not no one wants to come back after hiatus to have to reroll. Some people cant play for a few months even if they really want to! Real life happens... So are you going to make them pay just to keep their character even if they wont log in at all?

excellent post ani. well done!

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    Yeah if they do that thats just another way to lose population...I for one have quit games because I have lost the account. Whether intentional or not no one wants to come back after hiatus to have to reroll. Some people cant play for a few months even if they really want to! Real life happens... So are you going to make them pay just to keep their character even if they wont log in at all?
    Seems so. Someone posted this in another thread:

Subscription details

This profile has been cancelled and cannot be reactivated. No more recurring payments will be made.

Cancelled

Merchant Notorious Games Verified | xsyon@xsyon.com

---

It seems like a ploy to try and keep people subbed to a skeleton game while they develop it. If true... Douchey move.

Quote Originally Posted by JCatano View Post
    Seems so. Someone posted this in another thread:

Subscription details

This profile has been cancelled and cannot be reactivated. No more recurring payments will be made.

Cancelled

Merchant Notorious Games Verified | xsyon@xsyon.com

---

It seems like a ploy to try and keep people subbed to a skeleton game while they develop it. If true... Douchey move.
    That's a standard message from a canceled PayPal recurring payment, not Notorious Game's policy. PayPal requires a customer to create a new subscription profile when they cancel their current one.

If you unsubscribe from Xsyon, your character is kept until you return and resubscribe.

Very well written post Shava. Good Job!

To be honest my issues with this game have always been more about the community.

It seems that a lot of the players that were exploiting, and macroing and using unstuck as a combat mechanism etc. have cleared off. the game is better without them and hopefully this game can now settle and grow a little with time as the playing experience improves.

Apart from that horrible rollback I've been enjoying playing Xsyon again for the past week. Yesterday I even had a few animals attack me.