Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Time to post up a few more. Been taking a break from Xsyon (for the winter time) but i need to get these off my harddrive

I have a 1.5TB Hard drive just for Fraps, Video and Audio Files. specifically because there use to be some epic pvp battles in FE like two 16x16 fights going on.

Funny you'd say that, I have 1.5TB in raw files I need to render 2T total so I can't do much more until I get those rendered. I'm doing a trip around the world sometime this next week. I'll be stopping by Apache.

anyone who wants a video tour just ask!

Finally got around to rendering and adding Audacian Republic ----- 5/24/2011 ------------------ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4-nOJWpNdQ

got some more to upload today as well stay tuned.

i am postponing my upcoming tours as well, until a week or two after the new patch. that will give us all some time to get gates up and build some more.

You remember to bring Nomads of Xsyon that aren't active but forget Lux Arcana who ARE active.. Although we don't have videos yet (we're still editing)..

Bump

Well Nomads were more active than you back then...I didn't even know you existed back then. This thread wasn't made on the April 24th, but even earlier. I just copy and pasted the list to this new thread.

The only reason I actually know about Lux Arcana NOW is because you post on the forum and have Lux in your signature.

'Cos rest of Lux don't engage in forum chat, they find people moan too much :P.. I just do it for the lulz really . I was just joking btw :P

Nah. We're not in a hurry to complete anything.. Casual and all that .

Our gates are closed if none are online .