Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

New Xsyon Update: what about TAMING?

I didn't see it included in the short-term features to be implemented in the game, is this going to be a quickly thing to add or we will have to wait till mid summer for it like combat changes, territory warfare and farming?

We are developing animal AI to the point that we can start testing and then implementing Taming.

So it will be included in some of the coming updates before the big content update in mid summer right?

Quote Originally Posted by treyu View Post
    So it will be included in some of the coming updates before the big content update in mid summer right?
    That depends on the results of their testing, i guess.

So i will check out Xsyon Mid Summer...nice update

Quote Originally Posted by treyu View Post

I'll direct your question to Jordi directly. He will include an answer in the next updated announcement.

thanks for all dezgard, just wondering all this because taming was always part of Jordi's updates but today he didn't mention it in the quick things to implement or the mid summer ones.

It'd be wise of you to unveil features in mini patches...not wait until the middle of summer for one large patch.

Not saying that is your plan, but if it is, it shouldn't be. That's too long for the beta players to wait. They may return if they hear news of fun content patches every Wednesday that add a new feature or every other Wednesday that start IN THE IMMEDIATE FUTURE

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    It'd be wise of you to unveil features in mini patches...not wait until the middle of summer for one large patch.

Not saying that is your plan, but if it is, it shouldn't be. That's too long for the beta players to wait. They may return if they hear news of fun content patches every Wednesday that add a new feature or every other Wednesday that start IN THE IMMEDIATE FUTURE
    Agreed

One of the things that kelp me playing EQ2 for so long was for years they did daily bug/fix patch Monday through Friday at the same time every day. This seems to be happening with Xsyon now and is good. On the Friday patch over in EQ2 back in the day they would add some small content. Some new armor, or quest line or two, And once a month we would get a nice size content patch. This could be new lands, Mob's, Anything really. Making it feel like there was something new every week of the game. All this they could have held onto for one huge patch, But by giving it to us in small bits and pieces with small content patches. It helped to make it seem like we was getting a lot more for our money.

Fixing bugs is always something a game team should do, But once a game is running good, They need to start giving content. Hope something like this will start happening here.

Unlikely that i or many other people are going to be around if this combat revamp isnt planned until "mid summer". Priorities are not straight here, imo.