Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryWiiTee View Post
    Uhm, for someone with such a small DEV team (and let's get all the haters hating now) they're honestly doing a better job than you'd ever be able to pull off, of course they are not Trion and they are not Blizzard/Activision and even those firms don't provide you with a timetable.. So why would you request one from Notorious Games?
    Trion and Blizzard didn't release a program full of bugs and devoid of features.

Small dev team? Minecraft was primarily made by ONE man. Notch only hired extra people a few months ago and some of those are working one other projects. BTW, when it was just him, he usually put out a weekly patch.

Xsyon should be getting a patch every week, at least. Going this way is just driving more and more people away as the only progress is promises.

Quote Originally Posted by Azhul_NS View Post
    Trion and Blizzard didn't release a program full of bugs and devoid of features.

Small dev team? Minecraft was primarily made by ONE man. Notch only hired extra people a few months ago and some of those are working one other projects. BTW, when it was just him, he usually put out a weekly patch.

Xsyon should be getting a patch every week, at least. Going this way is just driving more and more people away as the only progress is promises.

Im not trying to be a fanboi here even though it might come off like I am.
    This new patcher is going to allow them to put out patches a lot more often. Now that this is done (sorta) it will allow for a lot faster updates. Just FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    This new patcher is going to allow them to put out patches a lot more often. Now that this is done (sorta) it will allow for a lot faster updates. Just FYI.
    Well Sir, after six years of playing MMOs and hearing empty promises - I will believe it when I see it.

Well Sir, after six years of playing MMOs and hearing empty promises - I will believe it when I see it.
    Im there with you. I do believe this one though =P More often than once every month or 2 is pretty easy to do for this game dont you think? =P

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Im there with you. I do believe this one though =P More often than once every month or 2 is pretty easy to do for this game dont you think? =P
    It should be. At the very least, they should be turning on a feature each week and seeing how it's working.

Do they really think anyone will be left once the fixes actually start? Do they understand that players usually don't come back to an MMO they have tried and given up on?

It should be. At the very least, they should be turning on a feature each week and seeing how it's working.

Do they really think anyone will be left once the fixes actually start? Do they understand that players usually don't come back to an MMO they have tried and given up on?
    The beatings will continue until morale improves?

I don't really get the feeling "just turning things on and seeing how it works" would appease you very much. There's nothing wrong with stepping away for a little while if the angst grows intolerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    The beatings will continue until morale improves?

I don't really get the feeling "just turning things on and seeing how it works" would appease you very much. There's nothing wrong with stepping away for a little while if the angst grows intolerable.
    Yep believe it or not I did this for about 6 months.

Azhul, people will come back once the game is doing better. Its a fact.
    Im here watching Xsyon get better, slowly. I expect that slowly to turn into faster, and then even faster later. Xsyon/Jordi had issues, and now its starting to get the train moving. Once its moving it will pick up speed and things will start to get better.

Over the last year, it had spiraled down. Now the train is picking up. This patcher update, is like laying down the tracks. Now just need to get the devs moving the train.

Every MMO had bugs and patches galore at launch not one mmo hasn't. Where people are getting off saying this company or this one didn't have problems! I have but one question for you when did you start playing that game from them 3 to 6 months after launch? Cause I've betaed least 15 mmo's from major companies let me tell you I've not found one with out a rock slide lanuch an 30 patches of fixing.

I would personally like to know what jooky wants to put in Xsyon a indepth article on his thoughts what he wants to add if it is possible even if he's not sure they can add it i'd love to hear it so i can better know the guy behind the mask. We know what people are asking for i'v been reading these fourms to much but lot of us would love to know and see list of every thing jooky wants to add regardless it will be in game at all. mabe 50% of the stuff he wants will encourage people to rough it.

Time lines are useless. Facts are better. I'd throw all my faith in a game if i knew where it was going or attempting to go rather than sitting in dark waitting for the next little bit that will actual make it in. I beleve this is what your looking for as far as info.