Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    People always talking in my general area (978)

My first night in game (and totally lost) but heard people talking in 935 and 936 while I was out exploring

Hey, this isn't a recruitment thread you bloodsucking bastards. Sheesh, all recruiters are the same. Yeah, the 940's and 900's zones have people, but your right. The lake area is looking deserted.

Koal

I just started playing 2 days ago, pretty fun game so far. I made my own tribe kind of out of the way i think. Though I know of a few other homesteads not to far away, have not met any of those people yet.

If you want to hear the whispers of 100 ghosts, visit the Hopi graveyard at Z896, 250,1000.

Rumors say their spirits have moved on to the next world in hopes of greener pastures. You may still hear the occasional tormented howl every now and again, if you're lucky.

Hello. I am usually on so look me up in game. Am one of the folks thats on a lot, just invis/observing chats

Alot of us are just quiet. Currently I am Zen Terraforming.

I have found that a majority of people don't really talk much in local.

And some tribes stay quiet to strangers near them in fear of giving away there location.

Quote Originally Posted by dezgard View Post

And some tribes stay quiet to strangers near them in fear of giving away there location.
    You forgot most players have GM hiding and are just difficult to see.

(deleted text) Not helpful.

Thanks
    Dezgard

Quote Originally Posted by dezgard View Post

That's great, I have learnt that very few people actually play xsyon anymore. That's why people think the server is busy when their local (9 zOnes or so) has " 2 or 3 people talking.

11. 04-25-2011, 02:28 PM