Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just started

Just started

I just started palying Xsyon a few days ago, I have setup in the mountains. I can’t find any Sand in the mountain areas the only place I have found sand is around the lake in the middle. I did one load caring 30 bits of sand it was a slow and painful trip. Is there another way for me to get sand?

Not if it's not near you. That's the only problem with being up in the mountains. And sufficient water supply.

@Gauban

If you're getting sand to make mortar...

Get a bin and take your tools down to the sand.

Make your mortar right there.

Carry mortar back instead of carrying sand, it's much lighter.

Thanks Trenchfoot.

I will give bring back the mortar ago.

Welcome to the Xsyon community and enjoy the game.

many rivers have sand near them. . not most. . but many. If you plan to build with sand rather than wood I would find a new spot

8. 04-25-2011, 03:41 PM

How about arranging a trade deal with another player? It is supposed to be a 'multiplayer' game, afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by Azhul_NS View Post
    How about arranging a trade deal with another player? It is supposed to be a 'multiplayer' game, afterall.
    He'd still have to find, travel and transport in addition to spending the time gathering whatever he will be trading.

yeah trading armour. . tools etc. is one thing. . sand etc. is a little different. Once they add some way to transport larger things. . likely requiring some protection (guards etc.) then we are talking