Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    Subs will begin on the 1st for none pre-orders so long as you did not cancel your subscription.

If you did cancel it and wish to ad it back on, I am working on that now.
    1st of May or June?

Cause I would dare say 1st of May MIGHT be a little premature given the state of the game.

Either that or I would suggest lowering the monthly rate till the game is... well better than it's current state.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he meant the first of June because we get 2.5months of playtime, which from March 15th would be June 1st I believe.

If not, I need to get to unsubscribing. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Xidian View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure he meant the first of June because we get 2.5months of playtime, which from March 15th would be June 1st I believe.

If not, I need to get to unsubscribing. =P
    Nah this is for "1st for none pre-orders" he meant non preorders. Preorder players should still be 1st of June.

Just not sure whether they have decided to start everyon on 1st of June or not.

pre orders were 2.5 months and non were 6 weeks.

oh sweet, i got 2 months of sub i never play xD, is there any way to save it till later xD

Pre-orders 1st June
    Post prelease purchases 1st May

Quote Originally Posted by GuideDina View Post
    Pre-orders 1st June
    Post prelease purchases 1st May
    Thanks...tick tock

I have cancelled my subscription (at least, I believe I have - the account system isn't very clear) as I do not believe the game is worth a monthly fee at this point.

I think the following post might be helpful as well:
    [EDIT: what is said at that other post is pretty what's down below]

So in my case, my sub looks like it would renew on 4/30, but that would not give me the full 6 weeks.
    I'm taking it on faith that it's as Virtus says in the above post, and just a visual error with renewals set for individual accounts at the appropriate time.

EDIT: Just thought of something, the link above only works for registered users. Perhaps I shouldn't post it here... doh!

It is only a visual error for those buying with paypal between March 16th and April 1st. Anyone not between those dates the date displayed is correct. If you feel it is incorrect please PM me and I will look into it.

For those that pre-ordered June 1st is start of subscriptions.
    For those that ordered on the 16th of March, first day of release, subscriptions began on the 27th of April, 6 weeks.