Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Is their any chance that we can get more free time added to our accounts, due to all the short commings we have enured. Those that are left are very loyal and i feel we all deserve a little something for sticking everything through and being helpful and cosntructive to the dev's.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    Is their any chance that we can get more free time added to our accounts, due to all the short commings we have enured. Those that are left are very loyal and i feel we all deserve a little something for sticking everything through and being helpful and cosntructive to the dev's.
    You still have a month

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post

"Anyhow good luck bud. Remember next time you buy a game read the fourms first and Understand wat you are buying before ya buy it.
    "
    Found that line rather funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    It is only a visual error for those buying with paypal between March 16th and April 1st. Anyone not between those dates the date displayed is correct. If you feel it is incorrect please PM me and I will look into it.

For those that pre-ordered June 1st is start of subscriptions.
    For those that ordered on the 16th of March, first day of release, subscriptions began on the 27th of April, 6 weeks.
    We'll be losing a few people in a couple of days.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hanover View Post
    You still have a month
    Only preorder accounts do, non preorder accounts are alreay running out.

No one should be charged, be it a pre-order player or a new player, for the state of this game. Asking people for a monthly fee for the current state of this game, regardless of the ToS, is simply guaranteeing that they go away. I couldn't think of a worse PR move as to do so.

Extending all accounts until the June 1st date seems fair. Discussing if people keep their accounts active, after visual proof of features being addressed, will be fair then but definitely not any time soon.

No need to bleed out even more IMO.

We'll be losing a few people in a couple of days.....
    Dibbs on the antique cheese grater.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvadore View Post
    No one should be charged, be it a pre-order player or a new player, for the state of this game. Asking people for a monthly fee for the current state of this game, regardless of the ToS, is simply guaranteeing that they go away. I couldn't think of a worse PR move as to do so.
    Assuming they have any business savvy at all - what they do about sub fees will tell us the future of Xsyon. If they start charging fees with the game as it is now, it is a last ditch money grab for the remaining cash they can squeeze out of it before they kill it. They have to know that charging fees now will drive virtually all remaining players away.