Thread: Rats in Cities

Rats in Cities

I noticed today theres some rats roaming around the city were building. I think that some things like this might be something we should have on a spawner. esp when you have a city that gets to a certain population. all that extra stuff would tend to attract rodents.

But anyway it was pretty awsome working on something then seeing a rat just roam past me.

Damn, and I said this was the only game I'd played where they didn't want me to kill ten rats. (Even in Eve, but they're slightly different kinds of rats).

Shava/Ani

after killing like 3 of them i went back to doing what i was up to and notice them moving around me was pretty intreseting.

Actually, any city near a junkpile should be poping out rats like a sinking boat.
    But if they add rats, even if the only thing rats will do is eat our foods and partake at rotting rates, I'd be really amazed by the complexity that NG is aiming at.

There is sum gud eatin on dem der 'ats.

They added rats? Whaaaat?

Quote Originally Posted by binn View Post
    Actually, any city near a junkpile should be poping out rats like a sinking boat.
    But if they add rats, even if the only thing rats will do is eat our foods and partake at rotting rates, I'd be really amazed by the complexity that NG is aiming at.
    Could even add to the decay rate, maybe something to do with health,plagues/food decay/property decay.

Quote Originally Posted by Xidian View Post
    They added rats? Whaaaat?
    It was part of a event near where apache is at, we had about 5 or 6 rats just roaming around the city.

Do want rats and other animals activated ASAP, This would probably draw me back to the game. I've been kinda logging in every 4 or 5 days to sit there and then log off because I feel bored.

Interesting. Just out of curiosity... could they be skinned? Or did they simply disappear upon death?

Im imagining for some reason getting 1 "meat" from skinning them as in darkfall.

I was able to take the head and the feet, im not able to disect the head though.