Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dezgard View Post
    Load time is plain rediculous, this NEEDS to be reduced.===This was fixed for the most part but some people still experiencing little longer than normal load times
    I dont want to sound like a hater or a stick in the mud, but this answer is absolutely rediculous. It makes me think you have never actually logged in to the game.

Load times have certainly not been reduced. They seem to be getting longer and longer to me. Load time for me (and this is once i hit the "load entities" section, not from when i actually click to start the game) is in the region of 3-5mins, sometimes more.

Now i dont mind having patience for things to be adressed and fixed. What i do object to is when i am told a complete line of lies or ill-informed nonsense. Perhaps you log in at a decent speed because you are in the same room as the game server, but i can tell you that your answer does not ring true for the actual players of the game.

It is common practise for me to line up a few chores such as make a cup of coffee, do a few dishes and put some clothes in the washer while i wait for the game to load.

Please dont feed me a turd sandwich and tell me it is chocolate. You will quickly lose my patience, respect and hard earned cash this way.

Quote Originally Posted by mrwooj View Post
    I dont want to sound like a hater or a stick in the mud, but this answer is absolutely rediculous. It makes me think you have never actually logged in to the game.

Load times have certainly not been reduced. They seem to be getting longer and longer to me. Load time for me (and this is once i hit the "load entities" section, not from when i actually click to start the game) is in the region of 3-5mins, sometimes more.

Now i dont mind having patience for things to be adressed and fixed. What i do object to is when i am told a complete line of lies or ill-informed nonsense. Perhaps you log in at a decent speed because you are in the same room as the game server, but i can tell you that your answer does not ring true for the actual players of the game.

It is common practise for me to line up a few chores such as make a cup of coffee, do a few dishes and put some clothes in the washer while i wait for the game to load.

Please dont feed me a turd sandwich and tell me it is chocolate. You will quickly lose my patience, respect and hard earned cash this way.

Most people are NOT having this problem. You should get support. There is a way to get support on these problems that others are not really having.

Now I cant really say because Ive never had load time issues, even when many others are.
    Load times have been fixed for MOST people.

Another forum laggy double post.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Most people are NOT having this problem. You should get support. There is a way to get support on these problems that others are not really having.

Now I cant really say because Ive never had load time issues, even when many others are.
    Load times have been fixed for MOST people.
    /shrug still 3-5 mins for me when i do decide to log in.

I'd agree that it would be a problem if this thread wasn't still on page two.

I've never had load time problems though because I've always been in a small pop area. Don't think it takes me more than a minute.